Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town to make midday statement  (Read 51316 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #90 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:09:04 »

If if turns out to be PDC, then I'm of the opinion he must be an intelligent, knowledgable and likeable bloke. Our board are no mugs, so I can't see how Di Canio would get an interview in the final 3 and be appointed unless this was the case.

I'd like to think in the first interview we hear he comes across as the right man and sets all our minds at rest. If on the other hand he comes across like a thick idiot and talks about going to the hammers asap, it'll worry me greatly.

Also, what was the delay? Did we maybe want Hamann and couldn't get compensation agreed, so went with PDC? Or maybe they'll be our management dream team. The explosive Italian and the measured and calculated German.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:11:30 »

Well he only tExt you because I sent him that information and he forwarded on to you

And why would you do that? You know he's the gullible sort!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:18:47 »

You may mock me take the piss etc. But if it is di canio Im out of here. Fascism to me is something that makes me sick to the stomach and i cannot and will not pay money and support an openly fascist supporting manager at the county ground. After 29 years i promise to you now i wont set foot in the county ground until he is gone, shit performances I can put up with but not this. Sorry if that makes me a shit fan but throughout my life i have been on anti fascist rallys, in the past my family have died fighting fascism and this appointment does not sit well with me. If he is appointed today my love will stfc will die.
red socks

« Reply #93 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:25:58 »

He might be yours. You're fucking welcome to him. And it's spelled fascist

I think the intended irony got lost somewhere, it's not sitting comfortably with me at all, and thanks for the spelling tip
flammableBen

« Reply #94 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:31:11 »

You may mock me take the piss etc. But if it is di canio Im out of here. Fascism to me is something that makes me sick to the stomach and i cannot and will not pay money and support an openly fascist supporting manager at the county ground. After 29 years i promise to you now i wont set foot in the county ground until he is gone, shit performances I can put up with but not this. Sorry if that makes me a shit fan but throughout my life i have been on anti fascist rallys, in the past my family have died fighting fascism and this appointment does not sit well with me. If he is appointed today my love will stfc will die.
flammableBen

« Reply #95 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:33:37 »

Not that it really matters. I'm the most armchair lower division football fan of all time. Which is probably why some things are more important than football to me.

If it's Di Canio I'm done.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:35:28 »

A verbal agreement is not worth the paper it's written on.

Yes your right, because it is not written, it is verbal!
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:37:35 »

Wooooooooosh
Dozno9

« Reply #98 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:38:05 »

Yes your right, because it is not written, it is verbal!

I think you missed the joke.  Doh

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:39:07 »

looks like you'll be off then ben and mex.it is di canio taking over.
reckon you'll only miss next season though, as he'll either get sacked or fuck off to a bigger team
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:40:14 »

I think you missed the joke.  Doh

Eh ....... There was a joke?   Doh
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:41:41 »

Will forays.press.conference be live on the radio

« Reply #102 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:44:31 »

Eh ....... There was a joke?   Doh

If there was you certainly didn't see it, wooooosh.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:45:07 »

Fair play Mex.Top post and think it will sum up the feelings of quite a few supporters.Sad to think of you not going to games anymore  Sad

My feelings about the appointment are confused,on the one hand i'm very excited at the thought of him coming in,but on the other hand i'm not happy with his dodgy political beliefs.

I feel that i am able to divorce the football from the politics though ,and i suspect most of our fans will do that too.

Anyway,it will all end in tears and he'll end up sulking back home in Italy in three months time.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 07:51:08 »

Fair play Mex.Top post and think it will sum up the feelings of quite a few supporters.Sad to think of you not going to games anymore  Sad

My feelings about the appointment are confused,on the one hand i'm very excited at the thought of him coming in,but on the other hand i'm not happy with his dodgy political beliefs.

I feel that i am able to divorce the football from the politics though ,and i suspect most of our fans will do that too.

Anyway,it will all end in tears and he'll end up sulking back home in Italy in three months time.

Completely agree with that, my other concerns are that immediately he is a divisive figure amongst fans- not helpful when trying to get promoted and that because of his views we'll all be tarred with the same brush.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: