Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Town Boss to be Announced Next Wednesday  (Read 56349 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:42:58 »

I don't think I can wait till tomorrow.

Hurry up for fucks sake!

You know it'll be delayed until Thursday/Friday.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:44:40 »

You know it!

Clems Army!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:47:33 »

I see you point Lorenzo. But is Harmann less exciting as a name than Wise was? Of course the latter did come with Poyet so the point may be moot.
much more exciting than wise, wise never captained his country or won the champions league...in fact he barely played for england much (from memory)
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:48:15 »

Whoooosh

woosh

Done like a kipper.  Embarrassed
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:53:11 »

much more exciting than wise, wise never captained his country or won the champions league...in fact he barely played for england much (from memory)
Exactly, this guy has been to the very top of the game, domestically and internationally. We'd be fools not to snap him up imo.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:56:41 »

Hamann might not be a player with a tonne of flair but he's won league titles, domestic cups, European cups and played in a World Cup final. It doesn't bear comparison to Wise.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:58:24 »

Hamann might not be a player with a tonne of flair but he's won league titles, domestic cups, European cups and played in a World Cup final. It doesn't bear comparison to Wise.

And he's German which makes him invincible.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:59:09 »

I only put the comparison in because Lorenzo mad the point that Harmann seems less exciting the Di Canio.

I kind of agree but I was pointing out that Wise created a buzz so why wouldn't Harmann?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 12:11:07 »

I only put the comparison in because Lorenzo mad the point that Harmann seems less exciting the Di Canio.

I kind of agree but I was pointing out that Wise created a buzz so why wouldn't Harmann?

I think that Hamman would create a buz of excitement given his pedigree and he also has coaching experience I suspect he is in front of Di Cannio (assuming it is him who applied)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 12:15:20 »

Did have to have a little chuckle at this Smiley

http://newsthump.com/2011/05/11/swindon-town-fans-to-embrace-fascism/

Wise men say........
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 12:16:42 »

BBC Swindon just said that Wray was meeting with the board of directors today and an announcement will be made later this week so looks like Thursday / Friday  Grin
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 12:18:56 »

I think that Hamman would create a buz of excitement given his pedigree and he also has coaching experience I suspect he is in front of Di Cannio (assuming it is him who applied)

Its Strange one  really, I think its because of the type of players they were, Di Canio name stands out more than Hamman, I was more excited initially when I heard Di Canio name than when i heard Hammans eventhough Hamman played for bigger clubs, won more and has got to be the best candidate out of the 2 for a large number of reasons.  

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 12:21:47 »

Is he bringing his chum?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 12:22:41 »

I don't think I can wait till tomorrow.

Hurry up for fucks sake!
Does next wednesday mean this wednesday or next wednesday
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 12:25:36 »

I noticed this quote on the Adver site earlier:

the wizard, witney says...
7:13am Tue 17 May 11
i'm just thankfull that there is just over 24hrs of this farce left before all is revealed. Its really now become something of a joke, and if this is how our board continue to operate then no wonder it took so long to get rid of Wilson, inbetween times we will have to wait and see as normal. Little or no investagitive journalism here . Most of us could have writen the atricle above, perhaps more newsworthy is the fact the Sheffield Wednesday are on the look out for centre halfs, and Douglas has been long linked with a move there, and other transfers and clubs at our former L 1 status have all started to hot up at a pace, while we remain stagnant and drifting rudderless through another storm of being indecissive.

I can't believe people are still moaning considering the calibre of applicants who have applied. This is potentially the most important appointment this club have ever made so the board have every right to take their time.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: