Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Town Boss to be Announced Next Wednesday  (Read 56352 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 09:07:21 »

Paul Gascoigne ruled himself out as well then? Cheesy

Don't count him out just yet, apparently he's just turned up at the County Ground with some beers and a fishing rod. What's the worst than can happen?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 09:20:29 »

I'd like it though if this time they did have the new manager under a big dust sheet and actually unveiled him

I'd like him to jump out of a big cake in a clown costume or maybe that is what Hart should have done?
Coca Fola

« Reply #392 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 09:23:43 »

Don't count him out just yet, apparently he's just turned up at the County Ground with some beers and a fishing rod. What's the worst than can happen?
And the fried chicken. Don't forget the fried chicken...  Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #393 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:31:34 »

This is getting boring. Not sure if I can wait until next Wednesday. The board really should be getting their act together on something like this.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #394 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:35:56 »

Maybe they should appoint Jasper Fforde Thursday Next.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:37:33 »

This is getting boring. Not sure if I can wait until next Wednesday. The board really should be getting their act together on something like this.

and I bet when next wednesday comes it'll still be next wednesday!
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:39:19 »

Why arn't they announcing it tommorow? Have they delayed it?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #397 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:40:55 »

Why arn't they announcing it tommorow? Have they delayed it?

Whoooosh
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:41:14 »

woosh
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:42:36 »

My only fear is if one of our failings last year was not starting to plan till after the play off final, then this year we aren't exactly starting our planning for next season much earlier.
Fingers crossed we have "insert name" waving a flag above his head tomorrow morning
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #400 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:48:24 »

My only fear is if one of our failings last year was not starting to plan till after the play off final, then this year we aren't exactly starting our planning for next season much earlier.
Fingers crossed we have "insert name" waving a flag above his head tomorrow morning
I would imagine anyone who has applied for the job will already have a list of targets in mind. In some ways it is probably something that got them through the interview being able to tell the board what they want and who they want.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #401 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:50:06 »

I would imagine anyone who has applied for the job will already have a list of targets in mind. In some ways it is probably something that got them through the interview being able to tell the board what they want and who they want.

I suspect there'll be a few Germans joining us over the next few weeks.
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:52:44 »

Di Canio for me - I think we are in the football doldrums at the moment and someone with his undoubted passion for the game could bring the feel good factor back, a bit like when Wise and Poyet were appointed the last time we were relegated to this God foresaken division.

His name alone would attract a calibre of player who normally wouldn't consider us at the moment, and this would fuel the belief of us getting back in to League 1 at the first attempt.

I think employing another dour (I include Hamman in that)/ old manager, that's done the rounds at other clubs will possibly see us stay in this division longer than we would like.

I know he splits opinions, but at the end of the day we're asking him to run a fouth division football club, not the Country!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:38:39 »

I see you point Lorenzo. But is Harmann less exciting as a name than Wise was? Of course the latter did come with Poyet so the point may be moot.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:40:03 »

I don't think I can wait till tomorrow.

Hurry up for fucks sake!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: