Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The New Manager Rumour Samdy's Moobs are feeling tender Thread  (Read 47609 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 13:27:33 »

I want Di Canio to be appointed just to see the reaction from PaulD and the other lefties... Smiley

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 13:42:47 »

dont know whether or not it's been mentioned on here but Danny Wilson seems to be favourite for the Rovers job.

Most of there fans seem they would be happy with his appointment. A full swap if we were to get trollope

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/96814-daniel-joseph-wilson/

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #92 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 13:48:15 »

dont know whether or not it's been mentioned on here but Danny Wilson seems to be favourite for the Rovers job.

Most of there fans seem they would be happy with his appointment. A full swap if we were to get trollope

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/96814-daniel-joseph-wilson/

I think he'll struggle without resources.
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 13:52:20 »

I love that on there other pages a lot of rovers fans are saying Wilson has a great eye for talent especially from non-league, and he has all these connections with Celtic and man city. TITs.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #94 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 13:56:50 »

I love that on there other pages a lot of rovers fans are saying Wilson has a great eye for talent especially from non-league

This is exactly why I think he'll struggle there.

He couldn't get the right players here WITH money. How is he going to manage without?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 14:16:47 »

I want Di Canio to be appointed just to see the reaction from PaulD and the other lefties... Smiley

I'm with Paul. Don't want any fascist anywhere near the club.

Regardless, he's always been a bit unstable so don't think he'd make a particularly good manager!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 15:44:21 »

He couldn't get the right players here WITH money. How is he going to manage without?

He managed it last season Smiley
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #97 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 16:02:20 »

He managed it last season Smiley

Paynter was already here.
Fitton had his eye on Austin anyway.
Dougie was a no-brainer and handed on a plate
Would we have got Ferry, Cuthbert and Caddis if not for Fitton's work?
Greer was a crock that could have gone either way
How many left backs have we got through, and still we haven't got one.
Ward was good, but out of how many loannee attempts?

I think he got lucky. The fact he couldn't repeat it (or should I say fail epicly) might suggest that
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 16:15:40 »

At the start of last season an aquaintance off mine who supports Brissle City (He'd be a friend if he didn't), said that the wheels would come off with Wilson in charge. He said that he had only one way of doing anything & that the prevoius season was typical. Nearly did it then it all falls apart. I didn't belive it then, but seems like he was right. He'd love it if DW went to Wovers

From the Dark Side
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #99 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 16:17:00 »

When Wilson was getting in so many players at the beginning of this season, it all seemed a bit much to me. It gave me the impression of Andy Pipkin "I wan't that one".

Looking back, it's as though he didn't have a particular plan in mind and was just signing up any player that came his way. We were expected to do well at the time, which would obviously have attracted more players. I think he didn't really know what he wanted and was using the resources he had in the hope of finding players who would fit.

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 16:35:01 »

even if di canio is being considered(i think it's bullshit)i don't think wray will go with him.way too risky at the time when getting it right has never been more crucial.
plus, di canio wont want to manage in the basement divisions for long,therefor wouldn't fit the bill in that regard.

my 2 favs are still hoddle and trollope.
hoddle has been around the block now and might see us as unfinished business and a challenge worth taking.he's done all the divisions and the national team so who knows? i think he might not bother but equally wont be surprised if he gets it.

trollope wants it and fits the loyalty bracket perfectly.he is able and no mug but isn't an appetite whetting appointment for alot of fans.that might put wray off him?

plenty of other steady eddies will have their cv's in but going that way with wilson turned sour in the end.
tough decisons to be made and its impossible to call it at the moment.how bodin will fit in is also something that will come into consideration
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 16:39:09 »

I must admit i'd rather someone of less "wow" factor like Trollope than someone like Di Canio. Sure Di Canio will put bums on seats but let's be honest that's the only reason people would want him here. He's unproven as a manager and a huge risk. Trollope is good enough to ensure that next season will not be a disaster. It's whether he's good enough to get us up that's the question. It's certainly a much safer appointment though.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 16:48:57 »

trollope's teams play decent football, I'd have him here

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Rodney

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 17:42:48 »

Di Canio couldn't control himself on the field as a player, so how the hell will he be able to do it as a manager?  He has no temper and no experience of league 2.  Great tattoos though.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 17:53:46 »

Di Canio couldn't control himself on the field as a player, so how the hell will he be able to do it as a manager?  He has no temper and no experience of league 2.  Great tattoos though.

Have you been inking?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: