Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why was David "B" kicked out so quickly...  (Read 17822 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:17:04 »

Mrverve

Yes, I was waiting for a reaction....

However, why would any businessman invest millions of pounds in a football club and allow it to fail..?
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:18:45 »

Paull

Please don't be a wanker..

As stated previously...why would any business man invest millions in a football club and let it fail ?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:26:01 »

Fuck off you utter mongoloid. He's not wanting it to fail is he you shitcunt.

Things get better but they never get good
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:27:09 »

Paull

As stated previously...why would any business man invest millions in a football club and let it fail ?
Well quite. That's kind of my point. I don't think he is deliberately causing the club to fail. You seem to think he is. I'll let others judge who's being a wanker on that basis
K-S-1982

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:30:54 »

Robinz.......

There are problems but what you have said is very wrong! Fitton would not buy a club and want it to fail.

The only thing he can be critcised for is maybe being too loyal to managers.

You're theory is total crap, Hopefully next season will be totally different and lessons will have been learned, A new manager, different players and i hope a much much better campaign than this one whichever League we end up in.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:33:52 »

Paull

It's relative...the sales in recent times of Henshall, Morrison, Cox, Greer, Austin have netted about 3 mill, of that we've spent approx 1 mill (including Cox initial fee) so 2 mill in, a profit announced at the last agm.

I don't suppose it will have gone unnoticed that a lot of the higher earners can be cleared out in the summer with a relegation, freeing up space for the recent acquisitions and probably the likes of Kennedy.

Given that in our last season in Div 4 gates were higher than previously in Div 3, it's quite conceivable another profit can be turned, which businessmen don't see as failure.

We fans do, but we don't pay the bills, and would happily see the club go to the wall, for a few wins if it meant getting players we can't afford.

PS I've posted before about shit runs in Div 3...12 without a win in 55/56, is what we're aiming for, generally reckoned to be the nadir of post war STFC, before Bert Head sorted it out.

That side had more points at the same stage, but finished off 24th, an all time low for the level

Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:36:39 »

Why can't you people read...Exactly my point.

Fitton seems a decent guy....however, why the hell is he giving Wilson all these chances.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:40:45 »

How would Fitton use the clubs losses to his personal advantage? Enlighten us.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:43:01 »

Reg...

That is a big call..in fact a very brave call. Waiting for relegation and hoping to keep a fan base happy that had great expectations on this seaons and caused exceptional season ticket sales sold on these expectations..
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:44:02 »

How would Fitton use the clubs losses to his personal advantage? Enlighten us.

Maybe he's been on mateys betting website, got carried away and put a bit too much on us winning the league next season.

And decided League Two was a better shout.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:44:56 »

Robinz.......

There are problems but what you have said is very wrong! Fitton would not buy a club and want it to fail.

The only thing he can be critcised for is maybe being too loyal to managers.

You're theory is total crap, Hopefully next season will be totally different and lessons will have been learned, A new manager, different players and i hope a much much better campaign than this one whichever League we end up in.

Hang on.......he appointed the managers,two in four years have failed(in your eyes).....but he isn't to blame?
Seems a strange way of thinking to me.
Easy to be loyal to shite managers that you yourself have appointed.....because your hoping that they dont fail because its you who looks the mug..........because its you who has appointed them!

Fact is Mr Fitton is newish to the game at this level...cutting his teeth you could say,he has/will make mistakes....wish people would stop pretending he hasn't.

Its not a crime to make mistakes...we are all guilty of them.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:47:08 »

Maybe he's been on mateys betting website, got carried away and put a bit too much on us winning the league next season.

And decided League Two was a better shout.

Maybe he had a bet on us winning Div 4 in 2011 / 2012. You'd have got good odds at the start of this season - not so good odds now.
K-S-1982

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:51:26 »

Hang on.......he appointed the managers,two in four years have failed(in your eyes).....but he isn't to blame?
Seems a strange way of thinking to me.
Easy to be loyal to shite managers that you yourself have appointed.....because your hoping that they dont fail because its you who looks the mug..........because its you who has appointed them!

Fact is Mr Fitton is newish to the game at this level...cutting his teeth you could say,he has/will make mistakes....wish people would stop pretending he hasn't.

Its not a crime to make mistakes...we are all guilty of them.

Well yes he is to blame, Something has gone wrong somewhere we all knew Malpas was the wrong man as soon as he got the job but Wilson wasn't a blow you're socks off appointment.

Fitton has made mistakes and hopefully he will learn from them in future, I won't criticise Fitton too much because he saved the club and has done a lot for us, As i said the only real criticism i have about him is being too loyal to managers and not axing them when he maybe should have.

He made a mistake with Greer as well but i'm sure he has learnt his lesson from that one so i wouldn't expect a repeat of that again in the future.

I'm not pretending he hasn't made mistakes, He has made a fair few but as i said i hope he learns from all of them and i am sure he will.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:53:22 »

It's better than fishing with some of you thick pricks.
Snapping around like young snappers.

Fitton is either an exception guy who will allow failure and build huge loses on the possibilities of long term success...or a fool.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 20:56:46 »

His second appointment got us to the play off final in his first full season.  Roll Eyes

Did Fitton put the lump in the Wembley turf that caused the bobble too?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: