Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Southampton Vs Swindon Town matchday thread  (Read 36827 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:57:11 »

Wilson said Grella was 'fantastic', is this complete bollocks?

Pretty much, that's not to say Grella had a bad game he just wasnt that involved.  Few nice touches but didnt pose a goal threat although you could say that about anyone not named Ritchie.

Obika was utter toss i thought.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:57:17 »

Jesus!

Half of you cunts on here have been moaning at Wilson for not putting Bodin on. In my opinion he was completly out of his depth and the substitution was purely an excercise in attempting to placate our shit fans.

And this is from somebody who was actually there rather than moaning about the teams ineptitude from behind his PC.

You don't need to be at every game to know we are shit, every home game and a scattering of away games has already told me that!

I do feel that you should get some kind of reward for travelling to a game though, I bow down to you! Not Worthy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:57:37 »

No thanks, Reg can do one...

Respect your elders  Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:59:30 »

bodin wont want the job.
i think wilson will get till this time next week.if we dont beat walsall then bye bye.
we still could stay up,but only if wilson has gone.
fitton has fucked up royally this season too.clueless but wealthy.....
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:01:33 »

bodin wont want the job.
i think wilson will get till this time next week.if we dont beat walsall then bye bye.
we still could stay up,but only if wilson has gone.
fitton has fucked up royally this season too.clueless but wealthy.....

I honestly can't see him being here beyond this season whatever happens. I think he knows it aswell.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:01:59 »

Surely you can do better than that?
Probably not.

but surely you can do better than the tired old "I was there, you weren't" bollocks?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:02:51 »

Every week we say that he'll get till the next game though, it has been the same story for about 6 weeks now.  Too little too late I'm afraid, and if the board use their transfer policy when it comes to getting a new manager in we will be stuck with Trollope.  They seem to struggle when it comes to bringing in experience, back to the Malpas days methinks.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:04:16 »

of course he's overstayed his welcome,but if he goes there is still hope.
none if he stays
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:04:31 »

Would've headed for Wethers on the High Street but I cut it too fine.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:05:28 »

If Wilson is here next season then Fitton isn't doing his job properly and questions will be asked.

There are not many other clubs who would stick with their manager after a 11 match winless streak. Even Wilson himself must be wondering how he is still here.

There was an interview with him on Points West the other day and he said 'there's not alot wrong'.  Huh?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:07:49 »

of course he's overstayed his welcome,but if he goes there is still hope.
none if he stays

But who we bring in is massive and shows the ambitions of the board.  If they bring in an experienced Lge 1 or above manager then it shows intent to improve whether we go down or not.  If they go for a cheap option then it shows that they have given up on the 5 year plan.

Getting rid of Wilson and bringing in a Malpas esq type manager is a backward step IMO.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:09:57 »

If Wilson is here next season then Fitton isn't doing his job properly and questions will be asked.

There are not many other clubs who would stick with their manager after a 11 match winless streak. Even Wilson himself must be wondering how he is still here.

There was an interview with him on Points West the other day and he said 'there's not alot wrong'.  Huh?

I hope Wilson has been regularly getting his lottery numbers recently because he must know he has been a lucky, lucky bastard!

mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:10:20 »

I'll be staggered if he's still here. His contract is up and I can't see it getting renewed.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:10:23 »

when it comes to getting a new manager in we will be stuck with Trollope.  They seem to struggle when it comes to bringing in experience, back to the Malpas days methinks.

I'd even take Trollope right about now!

You do realise, these days are actually worse than the Malpas days!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #344 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 20:12:41 »

Apart from the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half we were fucking woeful. Lucas was dogshit and at fault for at least 2 of the goals. Rose is the worst full back i can remember and that includes Drysdale, Cobian, Duke and Heiselberg. Frampton was complete bollocks and is slower than an upside down tortoise. Caddis and Cuthbert were less shit than the other 2. JPM was blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes. The midfield was non existent - Dougie was shit and so was Ferry. Ritchie was the pick of the bunch. Obika looked out of his depth and Grella ran and ran - all over the midfield where he had to come deep to get the ball.
We had players yet again hiding in midfield and the movement was shite.
On the positive side we had good support down there. the fans got behind the team really well until the end when there were a few Wilson out chants but I think most of the fans have resigned themselves to relegation and couldn't be arsed.
On another positive side the park and ride was brilliant - well organised and friendly.
The Soton fans were absolute shit and the ground is a souless, sterile bowl.
Not sure what went on in the executive boxes but it looks like some Town fans had succesfully woken up a few Saints fans.  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: