Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Southampton Vs Swindon Town matchday thread  (Read 36840 times)
rogerhubbard

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:01:23 »

She might even get some of the team up for it a well!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:02:09 »

And alienate the fans, media and players in the process

If thats the price for survival, then so be it!!!

Survival > Everything else
stfcinbmth

« Reply #287 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:02:35 »

I agree if we are going down!  If the board decides we actually do have a chance of staying up then Bodin or Niholt is a step backwards.

Of course we have a chance of staying up, but we need a few wins. The players are capable of playing some good stuff, but it needs to be sustained over 90 mins not just 15
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:09:08 »

Just back.

Very despondent but the Sharp's Ales (as reccomended by another poster on here) on the train across prepared me for the inevitable and the few cans on the return journey numbed me temporarily from the reality that we're doomed.

In the immediate aftermath of our equaliser we looked like a team possessed with belief but then the cruel sucker-punch, but to be fair at the interval thay could easily have been 3 up. Chamberlain, whilst not justifying his outlandish valuations in the transfer window, looks a geuine future talent. Dispensed my free drinks vouchers in Que Pasa after the game to a lucky dozen Town fans  Beers Not a total waste then  Smug Fuck Off

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:09:10 »

Of course we have a chance of staying up, but we need a few wins. The players are capable of playing some good stuff, but it needs to be sustained over 90 mins not just 15

We need more than a few wins....football is a simple game, our side isn't capable of doing these simple things, therefore will be relegated. The main question for the remainder of the season, is will Plymuff have enough about them to pip us for the wooden spoon.  Today they won a game, with 10 men....which shows they have some fighting spirit left...can you imagine our spineless shower doing that?
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:09:54 »

Apart from 3 games, we've got a good run in. *

* on paper    Yay
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:10:50 »

6 wins 3 draws 4 defeats needed from the last 13 games.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:14:08 »

Im confident we will get the 4 defeats !
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:17:31 »

Our next three games are vital. No losses, no draws, just 9 points from 9. Then we go into the Huddersfield and Brighton games on decent form. After that another vital 3 winnable games followed by back to back home games against Franchise and Notts.

Sigh.  No
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:19:26 by mrverve » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:18:57 »

There is no way Wilson can turn this round. He's had ample opportunity, he's tried everything available to him and we're in total freefall.

Sacking him and letting Bodin take charge would be a better option right now. We might not stay up but nothing could be worse than the incumbent.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:19:55 »

I dont think any of our games are winnable at the moment.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:20:31 »

There is no way Wilson can turn this round. He's had ample opportunity, he's tried everything available to him and we're in total freefall.

Sacking him and letting Bodin take charge would be a better option right now. We might not stay up but nothing could be worse than the incumbent.

What is this obsession with Paul fucking Bodin? Christ almighty!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:23:36 »

What is this obsession with Paul fucking Bodin? Christ almighty!
Not Bodin specifically, just anyone who isn't Wilson really...

I must have Bodin on the brain thanks to NorwayRed
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:24:42 »

Any appointment would have to be external.

It's all hypothetical anyhow.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #299 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:25:20 »

Just back.

Very despondent but the Sharp's Ales (as reccomended by another poster on here) on the train across prepared me for the inevitable and the few cans on the return journey numbed me temporarily from the reality that we're doomed.

In the immediate aftermath of our equaliser we looked like a team possessed with belief but then the cruel sucker-punch, but to be fair at the interval thay could easily have been 3 up. Chamberlain, whilst not justifying his outlandish valuations in the transfer window, looks a geuine future talent. Dispensed my free drinks vouchers in Que Pasa after the game to a lucky dozen Town fans  Beers Not a total waste then  Smug Fuck Off

Where did you get to before the game?

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: