Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Southampton Vs Swindon Town matchday thread  (Read 36722 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:44:17 »

Taking off Ritchie who was our only attacking threat and replacing him with Bodin who looking out of his depth was DW's worst subsitution of the season, that is saying something.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #316 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:46:45 »

not long back...now I don't wanna be negative BUT....when wilson threw the towel in at 3-1 by taking ritchie off, I felt like leaving there and then after shelling out 24notes to get in...even heard him say the game was dead at 3-1(despite there being still half hour left) in his post match interview on the A34...so if thats the attitude thats comin across from the manager, its no fucking wonder we aint cutting it on the pitch...that is all

Not the best of roads to be listening to his interview on. I'm still struggling to understand why he took Ritchie off?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #317 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:49:19 »

Taking off Ritchie who was our only attacking threat and replacing him with Bodin who looking out of his depth was DW's worst subsitution of the season, that is saying something.

All our forwards look out of their depth, there's just no service
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:49:56 »

What was Grella like?
lambourn red

« Reply #319 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:50:01 »

I don't think even houdini can get us out of this one the players and staff look resigned to it nothing less than 20 points will keep us up and I just cannot see us putting back to back wins together . Surely it is too late for anyone else to come in and save us now the only reasoning for changing now would be to build for league 2 next year
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:50:07 »

Not the best of roads to be listening to his interview on. I'm still struggling to understand why he took Ritchie off?

Probably thought the game was over and wanted him to be injury free for our next three games.

But again Wilson doesn't help himself when he makes decisions like this, I think he could have kept him on tbh.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:50:14 »

Because if you had read last weeks match day thread you would have realised that Bodin is our  new saviour.

Actually that's not quite true, he was last weeks saviour and Wilson missed the boat.
This weeks saviour is Gary Johnson
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:50:51 »

What was Grella like?

Wilson said Grella was 'fantastic', is this complete bollocks?

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:52:37 »

DV would need an experienced man alongside him, I know what about Reg? He could tell them how they've been the most inadequate Swindon team at this level for 50 years.

No thanks, Reg can do one...

Dirk Diggler

« Reply #324 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:52:54 »

Jesus!

Half of you cunts on here have been moaning at Wilson for not putting Bodin on. In my opinion he was completly out of his depth and the substitution was purely an excercise in attempting to placate our shit fans.

And this is from somebody who was actually there rather than moaning about the teams ineptitude from behind his PC.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:54:10 »

Because if you had read last weeks match day thread you would have realised that Bodin is our  new saviour.

Actually that's not quite true, he was last weeks saviour and Wilson missed the boat.
This weeks saviour is Gary Johnson

No, he has been our best chance since he left Boro about 5 weeks ago.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:54:24 »

Well done, you're the best fan
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #327 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:54:54 »

Wilson said Grella was 'fantastic', is this complete bollocks?

Grella was pretty good in the 1st half and tired towards the end
Andy King

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:56:13 »

Hello everyone.
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #329 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 19:57:03 »

Well done, you're the best fan

Surely you can do better than that?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: