Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon 0-1 Carlisle Matchday Thread  (Read 61891 times)
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:49:32 »

Danny Wilson sacked!

Paul Bodin temporary manager rest of the season

Pint

Oh, sorry! It's my Tourettes!

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:52:27 »

To be fair to the moaners, only a win would have sufficed today.

What a complete shambles 2011 has been at STFC. A complete and utter disgrace.

GAME OVER.

I like Spence....he loves the Town...............as he said a shambles it is.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:52:31 »

Here is a link so you can print out a copy:

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,42877.0.html

What a fucking own goal that is.

Thanks Batch, whoever dreamt that up, should not only be shot but tortured before hand.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #393 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:52:40 »

I think we're doing a disservice to Carlisle who I thought soaked it all up at the back and looked pretty comfortable. How many saves did their keepr make? The guy who scored their "worldy" had set his sights a few minutes earlier by clearing the bar. They also put some pretty good crosses in. I don't think they were ace but they were professional - something we are miles away from.
Until the goal we looked Ok and up for it but then the heads go down again. Our decision making near the box was fucking awful, we always chose the wrong ball but very well summed up by Obika taking on the shot instead of playing in Ferry for a tap in. Ritchie, in particular made some bad decisions.Its not bad luck we didn't make more of our possession near the box, it was because we were shit. In the 2nd half yet again players were hiding and playing useless balls - because firstly, they wanted rid of the ball and secondly because the movement in front of them was non existent. We are completely and utterly toothless and maybe without Austin we'd have been in the crap earlier. As for the subs today - why the hell did Dossevi some on?
As it stands i can't even see where our next win is coming from let alone sufficient points to keep us up.
I'm not sure what the hell we can do now. Put the youngters in on the basis they can't be any more shit than what we've got and they may well put the effort in - they may get better but our established players won't.
One thing's for sure Wilson has got to go and go now. We need to get someone in ( even if its Zippy ) before the Southampton game but more importantly before Walsall, D&R and Plymouth.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:53:21 »

I really don't know where to start!

Reality bites and we are down.

Huff puff and loads of guff.

Never ever looked liked scoring....ever......ever.  Obikas header straight at the keeper the best we could muster in 90 plus minutes....what a load of shit.

Wilson will come out with the usual bollocks but I am sorry Danny your time is up.....nobody can save us BUT somebody new must come in and have a few games before the drop to see what he's got before the trap door slams shut and we are in divvy 2.

No positives for today....BUT.....if prutton comes on and shines it means the team is shite!

On this showing I might even give the planned piss up at Saints a miss....I cannot be bothered with this shitN I reallyy can't!

Carlisle shit too and they are safe as houses.........I am fucking pissed off with this crapn I really am!

Clems Army!
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:54:19 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2297447,00.html

At least some kind of comfort...

Paul Bodins Red and White Army!

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:57:57 »

Dont you love saturdays.

Im going to end up chinning the bloke behind me

What a cunt
Where were you sat Tans, cos I had a right cunt about three rows behind.  According to him everybody on the field was a cunt, and that was in the first ten minutes!!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #397 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:58:51 »

Will you fuck off with your incoherant paul bodin bullshit, he managed the green baize and they finshed mid table ffs.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #398 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:59:15 »

Where were you sat Tans, cos I had a right cunt about three rows behind.  According to him everybody on the field was a cunt, and that was in the first ten minutes!!
He has a valid point
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #399 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:59:49 »

Alan Mac

Just somebody spelling out the bleedin' obvious with the same passion as he did after the last match will get us enough points.

Then we can worry about next season, next season. I just want that to be in this division.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:00:08 »

Anybody see the guy throw his red shirt onto the pitch in the last minute? Clap
phelpsieboy

« Reply #401 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:01:15 »

Norway red , are you Mrs Bodin or Billy Bodin!!!!!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:07:38 »

Lot's of huff and puff but we never really looked like scoring. Can't believe we're just going to go down with a sodding whimper.

Get Lou Macari in till the end of the season. Couldn't do any harm.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:11:25 »

Where were you sat Tans, cos I had a right cunt about three rows behind.  According to him everybody on the field was a cunt, and that was in the first ten minutes!!

Row R 40ish

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 19:18:28 »

Lot's of huff and puff but we never really looked like scoring. Can't believe we're just going to go down with a sodding whimper.

It's been a bizarre season, insofar up until December, we were only a bit shit, and it looked like with a bit of tinkering here and there, we might have an OK side...but since early December more or less everything has backfired, and we've ended up with a side not capable of competing in this league.

What is most bizarre, is that this has happened on the watch of Wilson, an experienced manager, had it been some tyro like Iffy it would have been more understandable.

But we've now got a side completely lacking in the sort of qualities needed for a relegation scrap.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 34   Go Up
Print
Jump to: