Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Bournemouth Official Matchday Thread  (Read 55489 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #540 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 13:04:09 »

Flash, I thought the exact same thought about the cash on the turnstiles.

Twice Ive been down there before and been stuck outside 10 minutes before ko because they have not printed enough tickets. Theyve insisted on people queing up twice, once at the hut, and again at the turnstile. The second time it happened I just said fuck this and went in the home end (the 2-2 draw).

Then last night, no hut, just cash on the turnstile. And I would have to say their turnstiles are not suited to it. The young lad who gave me my ticket had a massive wad of 20s on him that anyone could have snatched out his hand. He wasnt putting them away, he just had them in his hand, unbelievable.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 14:59:14 »

With Benyoun up front I'm sure with the wide service he will score the goals that you need. 

Oh my god, we've signed Elyossi Benayoun!  Eek

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
König

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 23:40:16 »

just watched the highlights, have absolutely no idea why dossevi's goal was ruled out, and to then book him is ludicrous! for his one on one miss, he had a similar chance away at walsall and did pretty much the same thing, maybe he just panics when he has too much time to think about it?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 09:18:34 »

Just seen the goals for the first time, and although I like him, Imo Smithy could have done better with the 2nd and 3rd goals, he'll be disappointed with them that's for sure.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 09:24:44 »

Just seen highlights.......Ref was a cunt.....that is all....

Clems Army!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #545 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 12:32:56 »

Haggis' goal was well taken, and I can't see anything wrong with the disallowed goal for Doss.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 12:37:04 »

I didn't, but it's possible that the ref thought that Richie blocked off their CB allowing Dossevi an unhindered header. Either that or he couldn't believe he had scored and must have cheated somehow!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 12:42:00 »

The only thing I can think of is what sutton said, he thought Richie caused an obstruction??

Having said that even then it was no worse than the 'foul' on Smith for their third.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 12:54:44 »

The only thing I can think of is what sutton said, he thought Richie caused an obstruction??

Having said that even then it was no worse than the 'foul' on Smith for their third.

Happened all night......giving Muff a throw because Sheehan didnt take it from the right place and then Muff defender runs up the line 10 yards to take it....Prize prick that ref..

Clems Army!
santasdead

« Reply #549 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 12:57:45 »

Can't really tell, but Dossevi didn't use Ritchie as levergave to jump for the ball, did he? That's illegal and a yellow card.

If it wasn't that then I can't see anythin wrong with Doss' goal, his celebration for the Ritchie goal was a bit mental too.
shaw_red

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 13:17:20 »

I was talking to the steward outside and he was saying 95% of refs faither bournemouth when they are home.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #551 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 14:06:41 »

I was talking to the steward outside and he was saying 95% of refs faither bournemouth when they are home.

faither? Really?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 14:09:33 »

*sarky cunt* quite interesting how a steward who is meant to be focused on crowd safety has time to observe the ref so closely and conduct such a precise statistical analysis
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 14:16:04 »

Tomorrow's Adver:

EXCLUSIVE : Some Referees thought to give benefit of doubt to home side.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 14:16:20 »

Happened all night......giving Muff a throw because Sheehan didnt take it from the right place and then Muff defender runs up the line 10 yards to take it....Prize prick that ref..

That was just fucking ridiculous.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: