Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Wilson Hokey Cokey  (Read 31663 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:01:40 »

I know I've got a real monk on but he's got to go and now. I wouldn't let him near the transfer market in January. We'll ptrobably get 2 left backs and 3 midfielders. After today's pile of steaming shite he will have lost one hell of a lot of backers, including me.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:03:05 »

what Budgie up to now a days?

its all gone downhill since he left.

STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:03:27 »

On what basis do you arrive at that decision?

Just an opinion nothing more, Think i'd rather have Bodin over Trollope as well.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:04:02 »

Out

Won't be going to a Town game untill performances start improving or a new manager comes in.

The play is all too predictable.  If a new manager comes in, he may freshen it up and a run of good results  may see us near the playoffs.  If Wilson stays, cannot see us getting anywhere near playoffs
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:04:26 »

Wilson has lost the dressing room but the looks of it so game over danny boy.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:06:10 »

Just an opinion nothing more, Think i'd rather have Bodin over Trollope as well.

I see....probably just as well the decision wont be yours.  Smiley
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:18:18 »

serious? based on players not playing to full potential? I always think thats why they're league one players, if they played to their full potential they'd be playing at a higher level. consistency is the majority of difference between leagues in my opinion

really though interested what makes you say wilson has 'lost the dressing room'
whatever that actually means
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:21:28 »

You sound like a broken record.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:22:19 »

We don't have the same team spirit as last year, thats plain to see. I think it's because greer used to make players cakes on their birthdays, whilst Paynter does an excellent little stand up routine.

Things get better but they never get good
Panda Paws

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:52:26 »

Out for me after today. Our squad of players is far superior to AFCB, bar Pugh and Pearce none of their players would make our 11. The difference today, like Crawley, D&R and many others, was work-rate, tempo and desire, and the difference between theirs and ours first 20 and last 20 was embarrassing and that comes from one man only. We don't have another gear and we always start terribly. 20 to go, I said to my mate we needed a 10 min spell, a match winning shift of momentum, up the tempo and and get the ball moving, Instead we got Timlin for Ferry, and sat off them. Even after they scored we didn't step up.

Football is played between the ears as much as anything. Look at Holloway at Blackpool turning a squad of bad Championship players into a PL team, or Coyle taking a very average PL squad and turning them into top 8 contenders. Motivation, mood and the will to work for each other and the boss is huge, and we don't have that right now. I'd normally say give him longer, but look at what happened at BCFC and H'pool, it's so similar.

Oh, and the substitutions were fucking pathetic. Rose for Sheehan I kind of get as Sheehan was lucky to be on the pitch, Pericard for Ball....the only option although I'd preferred Doss but Timlin for Ferry? Fuck off. JP was blowing out of his arse and Prutton couldn't stop giving the ball away but instead it was a nothing substitution, negative, bereft of confidence and a terrible message to send to B'muff.

And Why wait? The right management change and a bit of movement in the window and we can push on.

Today was really fucking dire bar a 20 minute spell either side of HT.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:57:38 »

Out for me after today. Our squad of players is far superior to AFCB, bar Pugh and Pearce none of their players would make our 11. The difference today, like Crawley, D&R and many others, was work-rate, tempo and desire, and the difference between theirs and ours first 20 and last 20 was embarrassing and that comes from one man only. We don't have another gear and we always start terribly. 20 to go, I said to my mate we needed a 10 min spell, a match winning shift of momentum, up the tempo and and get the ball moving, Instead we got Timlin for Ferry, and sat off them. Even after they scored we didn't step up.

Football is played between the ears as much as anything. Look at Holloway at Blackpool turning a squad of bad Championship players into a PL team, or Coyle taking a very average PL squad and turning them into top 8 contenders. Motivation, mood and the will to work for each other and the boss is huge, and we don't have that right now. I'd normally say give him longer, but look at what happened at BCFC and H'pool, it's so similar.

Oh, and the substitutions were fucking pathetic. Rose for Sheehan I kind of get as Sheehan was lucky to be on the pitch, Pericard for Ball....the only option although I'd preferred Doss but Timlin for Ferry? Fuck off. JP was blowing out of his arse and Prutton couldn't stop giving the ball away but instead it was a nothing substitution, negative, bereft of confidence and a terrible message to send to B'muff.

And Why wait? The right management change and a bit of movement in the window and we can push on.

Today was really fucking dire bar a 20 minute spell either side of HT.

Excellent and spot on!

Clems Army!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 20:12:00 »

what Budgie up to now a days?

its all gone downhill since he left.

Scouting for Spurs.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 20:12:29 »

Scouting for Spurs.