Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Wilson Hokey Cokey  (Read 31034 times)
flammableBen

« on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:20:36 »

In? Out? Shake it all about?

I don't think It's too out their to predict some fall out so we might as well have a new thread for it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:23:52 »

In...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:25:38 »

In...

why?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:26:00 »

I actually like Wilson but do believe now that he has taken the club as far as we can.

Our league position is wholly unacceptable- as was going out of the FA cup to Crawley.

As other posters have said he has 1 plan and once this gets found out there is no plan B. His tactics are shocking which is proved by his inability to change a game.

Think the time to sack him is now- tbh not sure Fitton would give him any funds in January- and although he has made some decent signings, he has made some equally awful ones.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:26:47 »

Yay do we get to slit our wrists at the same time in sync?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:26:56 »

Out.

Sadly, it's all become far too predictable. We're such an easy team to scout and play against. Get the ball, pass it out wide, play about three passes too many, wait for the move to break down. Rinse and repeat for 90 minutes.

Saying that, I half expect us to beat Charlton on Monday. It's the sort of thing we do.

What sort of contract is Wilson on? Anyone know?
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:29:09 by bigbobjoylove » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:28:43 »

why?

Tight league...we're a bit shit atm, but not that bad. Wilson is quite capable of turning this around.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:29:49 »

(As always) I'm on the fence.

The clock is ticking though. We cannot afford to go down.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:33:39 by Rich Pullen » Logged
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:30:35 »

not sure if in or out who would come in ? would they have money to spend? this season is going from bad to worse, at the moment we can not lose Charlie otherwise we are doomed
I have said this before we have not played well since we beat Leeds away last season

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:33:03 »

Tight league...we're a bit shit atm, but not that bad. Wilson is quite capable of turning this around.

it is very tight.not convinced wilson can turn it around though.
i'm neither in or out.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:34:42 »

in unless we go down
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:35:27 »

in unless we go down

Can we afford to take that gamble though? For me it's a no.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:35:58 »

In, but I reckon he should be set a 15 point target from the next 7 games. If we dont that would give someone else time to get us out of the shit.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:36:42 »

I actually like Wilson but do believe now that he has taken the club as far as we can.

As other posters have said he has 1 plan and once this gets found out there is no plan B.

The funny thing about that is we all laughed at Hartlepool when they sacked him in similar circumstances and gave that very reason. Unfortunately it's now becoming very apparent that they were spot on in their view of him.

The lack of a plan b isn't anything new either, we've known that since the tail end of last season.

Our league position is unacceptable, the same as the way we went out of all three cups. The blame doesn't lie with the squad that Wilson has got either, he signed every single one of those players and they are far better than the way they have been playing. For me the blame for our results lies solely with Wilson.

I doubt Wilson can turn it round and get something out of this season and with his contract up in the summer and Austin most likely to be leaving in January I'd say its time to pull the trigger. Get a new manager in now who can do some deals in the window and maybe, just maybe get us near the playoffs by the end of the season.

It's all down to Fitton though and if he hasn't already lost patience, I can't see it being that long now.

So it's a Wilson out from me.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 17:37:08 »

If we don't beat Yeovil at home then I think it may be the end of the road. Unless somehow we beat Charlton on Monday.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: