Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 97096 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:33:42 »

I love the phrase" Indirectly from the horses mouth" what the fuck does that mean? oh you mean from its Arse, that would explain all the shit that borgnan has been spouting

Sad to say, i must be on my way
lambourn red

« Reply #376 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:50:49 »

You have to take a lot of these rumours with a huge pinch of salt there are lots of people in the Hungerford/Lambourn area who would love to see the lad fail. Not a day goes past when someone does not stop me and tells me Charlie has done this or that and he is going to X(replace the x with any of 20 clubs). I think there is a lot of jealousy not just over CA footballing career but the fact his family are very well off as well, I know his old man from school and all I can say is that on the occasions I have met the lad he has come over as very shy but hey so do I until I have had 6 or 7 pints. Beers
Barry Scott

« Reply #377 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 09:04:14 »

What the fuck is going on in this thread?! Borgnan can get a fucking ban and who else is spreading these annoying, shitty, libellous rumours please?

Enough's a fucking enough. Jealousy does not warrant trying to force OUR player away. I'm disgusted with some of the comments from our FANS and after reading some of this thread, hope he moves with 2 fingers up at our fans.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 14, 2011, 09:06:15 by Barry Scott » Logged
lambourn red

« Reply #378 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 09:14:46 »

What the fuck is going on in this thread?! Borgnan can get a fucking ban and who else is spreading these annoying, shitty, libellous rumours please?

Enough's a fucking enough. Jealousy does not warrant trying to force OUR player away. I'm disgusted with some of the comments from our FANS and after reading some of this thread, hope he moves with 2 fingers up at our fans.

Unfortunately Barry there are many Reading fans living in Hungerford/Newbury so I don't think it is particularly Town fans starting the rumours, most of the people who stop me in Lambourn/Hungerford(knowing I am a massive Town fan locally) are armchair Premier supporters and the first thing they say is "Have you heard Charlie has done this" or "spoke to Charlie's aunties gardener and he is definitely off to X next week"
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 09:22:14 »

Precisely.  One of the things about internet forums is it's easy to pass yourself off as something you're not.  (Avatar of Jan doing the aeroplane...must be a Town fan!)

If Charlie does read any of this, he should just bear in mind that some of the folk posting here are not regular posters, may well not be Swindon fans at all and almost certainly have an ulterior motive.
Leroys mate

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 09:32:00 »

Well fucking said.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 09:49:22 »

Just wasted 10 mins or so reading the last 6 or 7 pages of this thread.

Charlie Austin is a 21 year old lad. When I was 21, i did alot worse things that get chucked out of a fucking pub. Although I suspect this is another bullshit story made by some jealous idiot who have it in for Charlie.

As for the ego, what fucking footballer doesn't have an ego Huh?! Especially a striker! It's part of their game and they thrive on it ! George Best was a drunken, womanising, big headed cunt to put it lightly but did Man Utd fans care ??
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 10:09:04 »

Who are we to judge the lad off the pitch? We are in no position to do so.

I don't care what he does off the pitch, thats his and the clubs agenda not mine. As long as he gives 100% on the pitch when he plays I really don't give a shit what he does.

It wouldn't surprise me if the majority of it is all bollocks anyway, it normally is.

Barry Scott

« Reply #383 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 10:12:11 »

I was wrong about Borgnan and his ban has been removed. Sure, what he says is a bit spikey, but it would appear he didn't intend to cause the problems he did. (I'm also a drama queen.)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 10:13:40 »

i couldn't give a fuck what he's done.
i'd love to snort a line of coke with him.he can fucking pay though

hahaha quoted for truth.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 10:45:23 »

Reading threads like this makes me glad that I have a life in the evenings and early hours!

Some sad twats frequent this place sometimes.  What happened to the harmless drunken threads started by Ben?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 10:46:16 »

I was wrong about Borgnan and his ban has been removed. Sure, what he says is a bit spikey, but it would appear he didn't intend to cause the problems he did. (I'm also a drama queen.)
I think the least you can do is change the thing under his name to something insulting
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 10:47:57 »

If Austin had done even half of the rumour stuff I've heard he'd be in jail for the next 5 years.

I mean pro footballers arent exempt from the law are they? If he genuinely had done all of this shit the law would have been involved by now.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 11:13:02 »

If Austin had done even half of the rumour stuff I've heard he'd be in jail for the next 5 years.

I mean pro footballers arent exempt from the law are they? If he genuinely had done all of this shit the law would have been involved by now.

Not with Dennis Waterman around.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 11:15:16 »

So, thats where the Greer money went then!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: