Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 97130 times)
borgnan
Tittle tattler

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:23:13 »

Even better, don't fucking shit stir in the first place.
I think you'll find i stated some genuine info which was ridiculed as people wanted specifics, i gave some more info then it's shit stirring.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:24:16 »

Yeah, it is. You're spreading gossip about a player's private life which has absolutely fuck all to do with his performances on the pitch. That's shit stirring. Please feel free to do one at your earliest available convenience
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:26:17 »

Charlie came
Charlie scored
Charlie was hailed by real town fans and resented by a few bitter locals
Charlie attracted interest
Charlie was sold for mahoosive profit
Charlie's profit was spent on improving the squad/keeping the club afloat
Charlie's legacy will always be a good one in Swindons history

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:26:38 »

The bloke might be a cunt (I don't know him so can't tell), but if he is, at least he is our cunt (at the moment)! If he goes, lets just hope he turns into an expensive cunt! That way, we can get another couple of cunts in to replace the cunt!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:27:49 »

I think you'll find i stated some genuine info which was ridiculed as people wanted specifics, i gave some more info then it's shit stirring.

This genuine info then, you won't specify any detail and we only have your word its genuine, its not exactly what they would call hard evidence now is it....
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:27:59 »

Hardly fair mate on a public forum, don't believe me then go and find out for yourself, simple!

Just fuck off you complete and utter cunt. How low is your life, that you have to shit stir on the internet? How completely devoid of any joy must you be to come on here and spout what I presume is total nonsense because you refuse to back it up. I despair for you, I really do, because you are one sad sad individual.

Pissfaggottosserspazmoidcunt

Things get better but they never get good
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:28:42 »

The bloke might be a cunt (I don't know him so can't tell), but if he is, at least he is our cunt (at the moment)! If he goes, lets just hope he turns into an expensive cunt! That way, we can get another couple of cunts in to replace the cunt!

Nicely summed up sir
deltaincline

« Reply #367 on: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 23:45:07 »

We're just being played.

It's fucking obvious that Austin's agent/s and other interested parties are unsettling STFC fans in preperation for his imminent departure.

otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 00:02:50 »

Hes going to go by the end of the window - blatently.
The lack of ability to replace our top players Pericard will replace him and will proceed to bang in a shit load until the end of the season...

Keep the faith (I'm living in a cuckoo land)

« Reply #369 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 00:21:31 »

Right. If people want to make claims about players personal lives then they're going to have to grow some bollocks and provide some tangible examples rather than drip feed us with tiny bits of information and silly stories about pub bans, in order to claim pseudo-kudos for having insider knowledge.

Just be warned that if you can't substantiate the claims then you could end up subject to libel action. The owner and admins of the forum aren't going to take any heat for that, it'll be solely down to you to defend your comments.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 04:06:34 »

If I was Ca reading the forums, I'd think to myself "You know what I was happy here, but I can do without this shit lets leave"

FFS some of the stuff thats been said, particularly regarding his missus is disgraceful.

We've got a real talent at our club & some seem to just want to drive him away.

From the Dark Side
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #371 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 05:23:58 »

I've not been on here since November because of the trolls and fuckwits.

So I pop in to have a look for transfer info and find this. Some of you cunts need your fucking heads banged together.

I'm off again.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:00:36 »

If I was Ca reading the forums, I'd think to myself "You know what I was happy here, but I can do without this shit lets leave"

FFS some of the stuff thats been said, particularly regarding his missus is disgraceful.

We've got a real talent at our club & some seem to just want to drive him away.

But surely he has to be proffessional and ignore such rubbish? Stories get splattered all over the press and rumours fly around. I don't think fans have influenced him or will.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:06:34 »

[url width=350 height=349]http://i2.digiguide.com/up/0901/20855-Minder-12324452540.jpg[/url]

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:16:48 »

Yeah they don't call him "Charlie" Austin for nothing  Smiley

A bit like 'H' from Steps then ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: