Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy Frampton - 1 month loan  (Read 33078 times)
jb

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 13:29:40 »

Whats the bet we finish highest of the disciplinary table, with Frampton, Sheehan, Douglas and Prutton
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 14:06:43 »

Whats the bet we finish highest of the disciplinary table, with Frampton, Sheehan, Douglas and Prutton

At least we can celebrate being top of the league at the end of the season Cheesy
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 14:14:38 »

The adver guy, Anthony Marshall, has just said on twitter that Frampton will definitely start on Saturday.

Also said he was the 'possibly the nicest man in football'! Surely couldn't have fitted in at Millwall if that's true.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 14:26:39 »

grim reapers gone, swindon says...
2:53pm Thu 28 Oct 10

cant wait for saturday we will win 3-1
c.o.y.reddzzzzzz

Holy hell this must be a good signing!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 15:09:52 »

The adver guy, Anthony Marshall, has just said on twitter that Frampton will definitely start on Saturday.

Also said he was the 'possibly the nicest man in football'! Surely couldn't have fitted in at Millwall if that's true.

We are not going to sign someone on loan and put him on the bench - so I think it is obvious he wil lstart, but it remains to be seen who will be dropped Cuthbert I suspect will lose out as he has not managed to reach the heights of last season as of yet so maybe a spell on the bench will do him good
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 15:43:15 »

We are not going to sign someone on loan and put him on the bench - so I think it is obvious he wil lstart, but it remains to be seen who will be dropped Cuthbert I suspect will lose out as he has not managed to reach the heights of last season as of yet so maybe a spell on the bench will do him good

Doubt it considering he is vice captain and is current covering Douglas as captain, I think Sean will be sitting out the Yeovil game.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 15:44:15 »

We are not going to sign someone on loan and put him on the bench

what like Ritchie last season ?
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 16:10:23 »

We all know our left back cover is good (Sheehan, Rose, LFJ). Wilson brought Frampton in to start central defence, and shore up the defence.

He'll be starting, in the centre with.... Cuthbert?
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 16:19:05 »

We all know our left back cover is good (Sheehan, Rose, LFJ). Wilson brought Frampton in to start central defence, and shore up the defence.

He'll be starting, in the centre with.... Cuthbert?

Gotta be next to Cuthbert if he plays at centre half. Sean Morrison is coming on nicely but a couple of weeks sat on his arse to reflect and recuperate might do him good in the long run.

Someone planted a seed in my head earlier though, when they said that he might get a go in the centre of midfield? Douglas is highly doubtful and mystery surrounds Pruttons health post-virus which makes it slightly more creditable.

The Orient game taught us that a midget three of Ferry-McGovern-Caddis is not the way forward!! Frampton is a big lad and gets stuck in. Could be a very good signing is my first impression.

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
jb

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 16:23:51 »

He played against us at the CG last season. Can remember thinking he was a knob as he went mental after Dougs challenge..

Most players look like knobs when playing against the mighty town though..
jb

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 16:26:07 »

I am assuming he's a bit of a Joleon Lescott who can play at left back but is much better in the center..
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 16:32:36 »

^
He was sent off in the same match wasn't he?

He was solid at Wembley.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 16:39:50 »

^
He was sent off in the same match wasn't he?

He was solid at Wembley.

Yeh think so actually
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 17:10:28 »

Well I've never heard of the bloke and wouldn't know him if he walked up to me in the street and smacked me in the face with a wet fish. Should be a tremendous signing though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 17:17:47 »

Good stuff. Exactly the sort of signing we need. Player of the season for them in 08/09 a season where the replicated what we achieved last year so can't be that bad at this level. Remember he got sent off here in the famous Kev/Harris saga and also came on at Wembley for them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: