Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy Frampton - 1 month loan  (Read 33087 times)
nochee

« Reply #180 on: Monday, November 29, 2010, 09:00:31 »

Guy plays one game for us and gets slagged offf... COuld be a great leader we dont know. millwall fans certainly seem to rate him at this level.
  Cheesy
Not slagging the player gaz. Just mocking the solution to our problems. An unmatch fit, injury prone 1 month loanee.

If it works, then brilliant. Let's see shall we.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #181 on: Monday, November 29, 2010, 09:20:56 »

Cheesy
Not slagging the player gaz. Just mocking the solution to our problems. An unmatch fit, injury prone 1 month loanee.

Gordon Greer was hardly a bill of health when he arrived???
Panda Paws

« Reply #182 on: Monday, November 29, 2010, 09:21:44 »

Can't do any worse than those in posetion already - so that means that Cuthbert will be back to playing right back just to keep him in the team

My biggest issue with the current selection policy. Just drop Morrison if you want Frampton, play Cuthbert at CB and Caddis at RB!
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, November 29, 2010, 09:25:04 »

I think Danny's comments are to pre-warn people that Andy isn't just going to come in and "save us" given his injury, but his influece is going to be invaluable to us imo.

Certainly won't do any harm to bring him in, and hopefully he'll get fit and be able to play for us.

Will be very handy when we draw Chelsea at home in the 4th round  Beers
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Monday, November 29, 2010, 10:32:21 »

This weekend i tried to do a bit of scouting of the Doncaster squad, as they stayed in the same hotel i did. Me and my mate ended up getting fucking lashed with their GK Coach (Lee Butler) and the kitman in the bar at midnight whilst watching the Ashes.

We chatted about Greer and they were saying he had bad luck up there and it was a shame they got rid of him. They asked why we sold him, i explained that he hadnt been offered a new contract etc and they thought it was bizarre!

I did ask if they had any centre backs we could nick off them, but they said they needed some themselves.

We had a good old natter about Charlie boy, they think he is top quality, but there is no way in hell they could buy him. At the moment they have David Healy on loan and they were saying they wouldnt be able to get him on a permanent deal due to his current wages (they reckon just under 20k a week! - i know its fucking mental)

Oh, and Neil Sullivan is fucking huge.

They also call Sean O'Driscoll, Sean O'Dismal
coxyboy

« Reply #185 on: Saturday, December 11, 2010, 18:30:22 »

Cheesy

Your forgetting snowed in!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, December 11, 2010, 20:00:09 »

At this rate his loan will be up again before he's even played.  Completely pointless.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #187 on: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 12:01:45 »

My main concern is that the fans are holding out hope that a player who has spent a large majority of his playing career at left back will be the perfect centre back.
coxyboy

« Reply #188 on: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 12:04:57 »

My main concern is that the fans are holding out hope that a player who has spent a large majority of his playing career at left back will be the perfect centre back.

We need another Greer in defence, someone with authority.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #189 on: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 12:12:45 »

I know what we need. Just saying that fans expectations are often way off the mark:

Pericard
Dossevi
Prutton
Caddis

All players everyone were excited and happy about when we signed them. I think all of them can be decent, but they've not influenced or transformed the team for the better thus far.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 13:52:46 »

everyone? I dont think Pericard has ever excited me.

Frampton (if he actually plays) is a step in the right direction. He's at least experienced and seems to have a tough attitude going on some of his quotes. However, he's still (at this moment in time) a short term solution - which is really no help what so ever.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #191 on: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 13:58:46 »

You knew what I meant Dave.

How's O'Brien doing in the reserves?
coxyboy

« Reply #192 on: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 14:07:51 »

You knew what I meant Dave.

How's O'Brien doing in the reserves?

Quite well from what I've seen, his injury's are a definate problem though
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print