Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FIFA Corruption  (Read 25911 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:17:48 »

Brazil will be ready, and a lot better run than South Africa.

The editor of World Soccer magazine has said on SSN that Brazil are due to have the games all around the country and the airports, let alone the stadia, have not been started yet.

He has a conspiracy theory that if they are not ready, FIFA will send it to England or the US, as they can hold the tournament very quickly.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:18:35 »

2026 will be back to Africa again I believe.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:19:01 »

The logic's really very simple: Russia and Qatar, the two nations most willing (and actually able - yes, I'm looking at you here nearly bankrupt Spain and Portugal) to offer decent bribes.

So that's why Abramovic was there then !!

BAZINGA !!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:21:08 »

Wankleman now on SSN. He has a face for radio.

BAZINGA !!

alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:22:13 »

Blatter was facing the possibility of a challenge for re-election from Asia.To head this off Qatar

have been used as the sweetener to his possible re-election.Spain have a lot to answer for,but

it's FIFA politics and i would really like to know who Thompson voted for,after our elimination and for WC 2022?
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:23:54 by alanmayes » Logged

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:22:47 »

2026 will be back to Africa again I believe.

I don't. Europe/Asia will get it.

BAZINGA !!

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:24:46 »

Well the BBC certainly stuck the boot in on Monday. Doubtless there is s alot of corruption in FIFA, more or less confirmed with the winning bids, but to broad cast that programme 3 days before your country is asking for the votes of the accused, that is dumb. It should be renamed the ABBC, (Anti British Broad casting Corp).
Oh fuck off. The Panorama programme had about as much to do with it as the Sunday Times expose or the Mail on Sunday hatchet job on Triesman (both of who's sister papers have been among the leaders of the anti-BBC pack this week).

You've directly contradicted yourself immediately after:
Putin, didn't go cos he knew they'd bought enough votes.
Corruption is a way of life both in Russia & the Arab gulf states, & thanks to oil & gas they both have enough money to grease enough palms with silver.  
Which is it? The "BBC as a threat to the nation" or obvious corruption in the whole process?

Here's a list of other stuff you could randomly blame:
1) The Sunday Times/Mail on Sunday/News of the World - all done bid-damaging exposes
2) Prince William, obviously secretly subverted the bid because he and his family are German
3) Villa/Birmingham fans
4) David Cameron associating himself with the bid - no-one likes him at the best of times and everyone hates a kiss-ass, double whammy
5) Nick Clegg. Just because he's a twat
6) The FA for being one of the most staggeringly incompetent governing bodies in the history of football (after FIFA, of course)
7) The bid team for including the abomoniation that is Milton Keynes
Cool The bid team for focusing on the technical bid when they should have been hawking round envelopes full of cash.
9) David Icke. That bastard's bound to be at the bottom of it somewhere along the line.

BBC, my fucking arse. Do me a bloody favour.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:28:24 »

Here's to the isle of man 2030 then

Things get better but they never get good
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:30:56 »

Unconfirmed reports say that we only got 2 votes in the 1st round.

Russia got to 12 votes in Round 2,thus winning.

Looks like Uncle Jack Warner didn't vote for us.

Incidentally,the average June/July temps in Qatar are 41C.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:55:59 by alanmayes » Logged

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #84 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:39:08 »

The editor of World Soccer magazine has said on SSN that Brazil are due to have the games all around the country and the airports, let alone the stadia, have not been started yet.

He has a conspiracy theory that if they are not ready, FIFA will send it to England or the US, as they can hold the tournament very quickly.
Maybe if they ask us we can tell them to fuck off. Does this mean we can now call off the friendly in thailand after having prostituted ourselves going to Trinidad and Tobago. Maybe now we can just have the friendlies we want to have rather than the fucking useless ones that are designed to win us friends. Insular is the new bidding to host
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #85 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:44:08 »

Oh fuck off. The Panorama programme had about as much to do with it as the Sunday Times expose or the Mail on Sunday hatchet job on Triesman (both of who's sister papers have been among the leaders of the anti-BBC pack this week).

You've directly contradicted yourself immediately after:Which is it? The "BBC as a threat to the nation" or obvious corruption in the whole process?

Here's a list of other stuff you could randomly blame:
1) The Sunday Times/Mail on Sunday/News of the World - all done bid-damaging exposes
2) Prince William, obviously secretly subverted the bid because he and his family are German
3) Villa/Birmingham fans
4) David Cameron associating himself with the bid - no-one likes him at the best of times and everyone hates a kiss-ass, double whammy
5) Nick Clegg. Just because he's a twat
6) The FA for being one of the most staggeringly incompetent governing bodies in the history of football (after FIFA, of course)
7) The bid team for including the abomoniation that is Milton Keynes
Cool The bid team for focusing on the technical bid when they should have been hawking round envelopes full of cash.
9) David Icke. That bastard's bound to be at the bottom of it somewhere along the line.

BBC, my fucking arse. Do me a bloody favour.
Do you think it helped at all.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:45:39 »

Maybe if they ask us we can tell them to fuck off. Does this mean we can now call off the friendly in thailand after having prostituted ourselves going to Trinidad and Tobago. Maybe now we can just have the friendlies we want to have rather than the fucking useless ones that are designed to win us friends.

Fully agree on that, even thought Rooney stil wants to go to Thailand though.

BAZINGA !!

adje

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:46:49 »

Any team that has David Beckham as a spokesman is asking for trouble,really.With the other two numbnuts over there we had no chance.Its obvious Mark E Smith should have been our ambassador.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #88 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:49:57 »

Fuck off adje every country said our bid was good we all know the presentation is not the reason we did not get it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 16:51:39 »

Do you think it helped at all.
I think it made little to fuck all difference. And I'm already fed up of the Mail/NewsCorp wrapping themselves in the flag and using it as another stick in their ongoing ideological row with the BBC which has fuck all to do with the World Cup while ignoring their own similar (but significantly less well-founded) stories. And tabloid dog-nodders just going along with whatever they're told by shits like Murdoch.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: