Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76448 times)
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 23:43:28 »

Hippocrites
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 23:59:11 »

I walked through the center of bath today hungover, with an old hoody, a pair of mucky trainers and old jeans on with a backpack over my shoulder. I half considered walking into sainsburys shouting "Praise allah, mohammed jihad"

Things get better but they never get good
Lumps

« Reply #677 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 01:28:42 »

arriba, spot on. They need affirmation for their all-embracing outlook, but some nations, peoples don't qualify, because standing up for them (the Welsh for example) doesn't get a pat-on-the-back, 'good brain-washed boy', from the people they slavishly court approval from. No

I'm hard pressed to understand what point you're making, but the implication seems to be that people that oppose racism do it to be in some way fashionable? And I thought I  was a cynical old cunt!

I did have half a mind to wade into the thread that degenerated into plain old Taff bashing, but I have some sense of proportion. As there are no political parties established with the express aim of preventing me from living in the country I was brought up in, no-one has ever tried to beat me up, burn down my house, push excrement through my letterbox, or verbally abused me in the street because of my nationality, I've never really considered myself as a persecuted racial minority.

So it's not a question of "some people not qualifying" it's a question of half a dozen pissed people on an internet forum being dicks not being the equivalent of the BNP/NF/EDL.

Racism isn't a nice thing, and cynically sniping at people who are opposed to it doesn't make you look like some sort of free thinking iconoclast (look it up!) not prepared to "toe the PC line", it makes you look like the sort of tosser that thinks that the world would be a better place if it was run by Jeremy Clarkson.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 02:04:48 »

Scored some points there Lumpy, 10 I should say Smug Fuck Off

Patronising twat
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 02:07:55 »

As there are no political parties established with the express aim of preventing me from living in the country I was brought up in, no-one has ever tried to beat me up, burn down my house, push excrement through my letterbox, or verbally abused me in the street because of my nationality, I've never really considered myself as a persecuted racial minority.

And examples please. This limp wrist is for you, brain dead imbecile  :gay:
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 02:10:40 »

I am staggered by the level of generality, suffusing itself as vogue when it comes to accusations of 'racism'. You won the game mister, go to bed with a glow in the pit of your stomach, mug!
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 02:39:25 »

As for your 'iconoclast' jibe, I was born in Eastern Europe, maybe we're not so effette and able to ponce around in the left wing hinterlands, we've learnt from experience. Once again, you complete, vacuous minded mug. Did you learn your political creed at 'uni', you've never lived and experienced on the raw. Smug Fuck Off
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 08:07:05 »

Judging from the way he kept coming back to bite, I think you've upset him Lumps
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 09:59:15 »

Judging by the way Lumps never replied, he's (Hopefully) fucked off.

It's All Good..............
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 10:06:54 »

This thread makes me laugh!

Lumpy is a massive cunt still living in the student union.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
flammableBen

« Reply #685 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 10:43:22 »

I think Lumps might come across as less patronising if some of you would try and come across as less fucking retarded.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #686 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 10:43:38 »

This thread makes me laugh!

Lumpy is a massive cunt still living in the student union.

This thread makes you cry.

Bore.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 10:55:13 »

This thread makes you cry.

Bore.

Retard...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 11:12:08 »

I kept out of this one....i would rather argue with Dave on the values of Van Morrison Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #689 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 11:20:50 »

[url width=295 height=345]http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/20443-baloo.jpg[/url]
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: