Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010/11 Fixtures  (Read 17977 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #75 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:10:14 »

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/aspo4853a0ias58u31udhob85g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Google calendar link for anyone who wants to add it
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:20:57 »

Sorted it.

Cheers mate
One F In Fitton

« Reply #77 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 12:50:57 »

Theres been margianally more trouble with Brighton over the years than Bournemouth.Brighton had a go down the bottom of Town the other year. Bournemouth have never dared do that. Havnt got a clue what 'One f in fitton' is on about Bournemouth and Plymouth? Millwall vs Bristol City first game suggests there is less Police influence in opening games, not more. Not forgetting our first game with GILLINGHAM last season! All in all, you dont know what you're typing.

Fucking arrogant & cock-sure of yourself aren't you. I wouldn't just guess & make it all up for fuck sake. Take it from me the police are involved with all fixtures before the next season is put together. Read leefer's link where it says about police having to sign off clubs' requests for the following season, & making sure there's nothing else going on in the area when big games are on. I also have knowledge from the inside because my old man was heavily involved with this when he was in the Police for over 30 years. It is obvious that they cannot change all high profile games because there are too many! They just ensure these games are on when they can get proper resources.

You've also shown yourself up by talking about Brighton/Bmouth AT Swindon - the relevant fixture is IN Bmouth, where we pretty much always cause trouble. As is the case when we go to Plymouth. It is too much of a coincidence that both of these games are on a Tuesday night.

To you and panda - I can promise you that I do "know what I'm typing". 
land_of_bo

« Reply #78 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 12:56:37 »

Watch it "F" - he'll cut you.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #79 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 13:47:40 »

Watch it "F" - he'll cut you.

Smiley
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 14:32:23 »

Honestly think anything will kick off with brighton first game? ..

Probably.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #81 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:07:12 »

Probably.

3pm innit
Panda Paws

« Reply #82 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 16:39:46 »

Fucking arrogant & cock-sure of yourself aren't you. I wouldn't just guess & make it all up for fuck sake. Take it from me the police are involved with all fixtures before the next season is put together. Read leefer's link where it says about police having to sign off clubs' requests for the following season, & making sure there's nothing else going on in the area when big games are on. I also have knowledge from the inside because my old man was heavily involved with this when he was in the Police for over 30 years. It is obvious that they cannot change all high profile games because there are too many! They just ensure these games are on when they can get proper resources.

You've also shown yourself up by talking about Brighton/Bmouth AT Swindon - the relevant fixture is IN Bmouth, where we pretty much always cause trouble. As is the case when we go to Plymouth. It is too much of a coincidence that both of these games are on a Tuesday night.

Bristol Rovers home and away on a Saturday? You're talking garbage. the police requests are to do with teams traveling together, or two sides in close proximity playing at home on the same day etc.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #83 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 17:29:21 »

Last time Swindon played Bmth in a league game it was deffo a Saturday 2-2 if I remember rightly. I'm pissed off as it's midweek and if I'm on lates I gotta book a days holiday
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 17:33:40 »

There's always some duff ones for everyone. I'm just glad that Oldham, Tranny, Yeovil, and Rochdale are saturdays as i've not been to any of them before. Exeter being the other one is a bummer though.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 17:43:44 »

Looking forward to Dagenham away, should be a laugh.

Pity about Plymouth being midweek.

It's All Good..............
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 18:49:25 »

Last time Swindon played Bmth in a league game it was deffo a Saturday 2-2 if I remember rightly. I'm pissed off as it's midweek and if I'm on lates I gotta book a days holiday

Yep, Saturday December 29th.

Our last mid week game against Bournemouth was 2001. We did have on the August bank holiday as well.

stfcinbmth

« Reply #87 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 19:08:33 »

Yep, Saturday December 29th.

Our last mid week game against Bournemouth was 2001. We did have on the August bank holiday as well.

Didn't remember it was that close to Crimbo Dave. August would have been much more fun for everyone concerned
Spencer_White

« Reply #88 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 23:04:47 »

Im not saying that they dont have influence, we would never get Oxford on the opening day of a season for example. I know the Police have the veto over all Football League fixtures, and have had that power since after the Bournemouth v Leeds game in 1990.

But saying weve got Bournemouth and Plymouth on a tuesday because of trouble? Clearly bollocks. Like I said, we got Gills AT GILLINGHAM away first game of the season last season, and that fixture had the worst crowd trouble I have ever seen in 2006. Ever. We got them last away game the season before, when Oxford had a team in Kent the same day and it went off big time at Paddington. Total police fuck up. You explain that one? Weve got Bournemouth and Plymouth away on tuesday nights because there are lots of southern teams in the league and some fixtures have to be tuesday night games.

To be honest, Swindon's mob is nowhere near as dangerous as what it was a few years ago. Our fixtures are not a priority anymore, unlike when we were in League 2 for a season.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 08:24:31 »

It was 4-2. Peacock scored on his debut.

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: