Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: vuvuzela  (Read 25064 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 15:39:23 »

I'll enjoy that more than you think.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 20:10:48 »

The Vuvuzela Song - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00sr3v0#p008cn4t

Brilliant.
flammableBen

« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 22:07:17 »

I think that should be "vulvuzela"

I think that you should fuck off.
flammableBen

« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 06:11:23 »

I would like to apologise to redbullzeye. Was not in the best of moods last night. Stupid idiots voting wrong in the WCS didn't help.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 09:18:44 »

I would like to apologise to redbullzeye. Was not in the best of moods last night. Stupid idiots voting wrong in the WCS didn't help.
Ha ha no offence taken Ben, I didn't read it until this morning and anyway it's not like I'm the sort of person to take petty retribution by deliberately voting against your teams in the Stunners World cup or anything.....
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 09:20:08 »

I'll enjoy that more than you think.
Wide end first?

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Doore

« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 12:28:37 »

Heard this on the wireless the other day.  It's terrific.  He's done another one previously called the World Cup song, I'm sure someone can find it on youtube.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 16:40:27 »

Well the BBC have reacted by dubbing their own crowd effects over the Spain/Switzerland game this afternoon. I was suspicious for a bit but it became blatantly obvious when the Swiss scored, & after that I could just tell how unnatural it all was, ie no change of sound whatsoever when Alonso crashed his shot against the bar, & the same for other near misses.

For me this now means that what we are getting feels removed from what is happening - we are no longer getting the TRUE experience. There are options on the red button which I'll look at from now on. I appreciate that a lot of people would rather anything than the vuvuzelas, but all I want to come across to me is what is actually happening in the stadium - and that means sight AND sound.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 19:02:40 »

Well the BBC have reacted by dubbing their own crowd effects over the Spain/Switzerland game this afternoon. I was suspicious for a bit but it became blatantly obvious when the Swiss scored, & after that I could just tell how unnatural it all was, ie no change of sound whatsoever when Alonso crashed his shot against the bar, & the same for other near misses.

For me this now means that what we are getting feels removed from what is happening - we are no longer getting the TRUE experience. There are options on the red button which I'll look at from now on. I appreciate that a lot of people would rather anything than the vuvuzelas, but all I want to come across to me is what is actually happening in the stadium - and that means sight AND sound.

The same appears to be happening during the South Africa match. You can hear the vuvuzelas but nowhere near the level heard previously, especially as it's SA playing.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 19:09:55 »

They'll have just lowered the sound of the effects mikes wouldn;t they?

Things get better but they never get good
Barry Scott

« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 19:25:05 »

That's what i wondered, because i noticed this match is more easy to watch. Fuck the sound being authentic, vuvuzelas are hateful.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 20:09:46 »

No bollocks to any of the fake shit. Give us what's actually happening or don't bother. If people are easily irritated then that's their fucking problem.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 20:10:46 »

Its not fucking fake noise. Conspiracy theorists trying to be believed again.

Things get better but they never get good
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 20:16:01 »

No way the sound has been dubbed for this game. Mic levels have been adjusted as STFC dave said.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 20:17:53 »

No bollocks to any of the fake shit. Give us what's actually happening or don't bother. If people are easily irritated then that's their fucking problem.

If you don't like what the tv channels are doing, go over there and see what's "actually happening"

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: