Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5067316 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3345 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 10:50:52 »

Clearly people with bad lane discipline should only be allowed to travel on motorways between 12am and 5am. This includes Nissan/Datsun/Audi/BMW man, truckers and women.

I don't think you can say that EVERYONE that drives these kind of cars can be pigeonholed like this. I drive an Audi but would like to think my lane discipline is good and I try to be thoughtful on the roads. Try driving in Belgium if you want to see terrible driving!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #3346 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 11:00:04 »

I don't think you can say that EVERYONE that drives these kind of cars can be pigeonholed like this. I drive an Audi but would like to think my lane discipline is good and I try to be thoughtful on the roads. Try driving in Belgium if you want to see terrible driving!

Your right of course, not ALL drivers of these vehicles are Knob's.

It's also particularly bad on the southbound A1 just south of Peterborough, the road goes from two lanes to four lanes in a short space of time, and it's very frustrating when you join the road, drive along the inside lane to see vehicles in lanes three and four who are completely oblivious to the fact that there are two empty lanes inside them.

I have to say I often undertake, leaving a completely free lane between me & the knobheads
Barry Scott

« Reply #3347 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 12:56:32 »

Someone reversing into the side of my car as I drive across the back of them damaging my wheel arch and bumper. He was really apologetic and we agreed I'd get the work done and paid for and then he'd pay me, away from the insurance companies so to speak.

I knew him so got it repaired for as cheap as I could, I even kept my damaged bumper, because I could live with the minor permanent damage for the sake of saving him a few hundred quid. I recently gave him the invoice only for him now to say it was my fault and he wants my insurance details as I damaged his car. I'm fucking seething. Murderously so. CUNT.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3348 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 13:14:04 »

I hope you told him to fuck off.

Ignore
« Reply #3349 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 13:37:31 »

that is cuntish.
In the modern times of protected no claims i dont get why people are such lying cunts.
i've had one crash when i newly passed which was my fault. I just held my hands up and let the insurance do their work.

i also had a similar thing to Barry's happen to me years ago.some twat hit me on a roundabout when he didn't give way,but then got his neighbour to lie as a witness. Was only minor damage to an oldish car so i wasn't too bothered.They didn't claim against me either.
 Got payback though as the cunt and his lying mate left their address details with the cunts insurer, which were passed to me by my solicitor. They suffered a damn site more than my 10 year old renault 21 i can assure you.

Get revenge Barry.
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 13:40:54 by arriba » Logged
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #3350 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 14:21:52 »

Fuck me, that's terrible. Hope he realises what a cunt he is and changes his mind.

Oh and arriba, on behalf of the TEF, please tell us how you got revenge.
Even if you have to put it in the Lounge bit, we need to know.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3351 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 14:54:16 »

I reversed into someone while coming out of a parking space.  I admitted liability straight away.

hope this cunt gets laughed at by his insurance company.  its a funny thing though, liability and what counts as 50/50. when did it happen?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #3352 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 14:59:17 »

Getting paid a bonus of $4.50

Huh?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3353 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 15:07:45 »

Bit of compo coming your way Ardiles?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13737539

I worry about Emma from Farnham...

Quote from: BBC
Emma Firth, from Farnham, who is eight months pregnant, was among the passengers who got off.

She said: "Me and another man talked to each other and said, 'This is our only chance.'

Male, named Emma and eight months pregnant?
Sussex

« Reply #3354 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 15:14:45 »

Odd place that Farnham.
Barry Scott

« Reply #3355 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 21:04:49 »

I hope you told him to fuck off.

No, it's a bit more complicated than I implied, only in that the lad has now become rather elusive and it's his Dad fighting his corner. I provided him with my details as frankly I'd like to think they don't have a leg to stand on and I'm always honest and open. I shouldn't be so trusting.

Get revenge Barry.

I'd love revenge, but I'll let the chips fall where they may and then see how my mood is. Sadly, I doubt I'll really care after a few days regardless of the outcome. Cheesy

(Well unless somehow it looks like I might have a genuine claim against me, in which case things will be very, very different.)

Fuck me, that's terrible. Hope he realises what a cunt he is and changes his mind.

No chance. Sad To my face, up until recently, he's been open and communicative. His Dad speaking to me was the first I heard of the accident even being up for dispute, or even someone else now being involved.

My mouth literally hit the floor at what was clearly him reneging on our agreement and the quiet undertones of damage to his vehicle being a problem. I wanted to go absolutely ape shit, but I realised you get more when you're being nice. [Yeah, whatever, just like after the prang eh?!]

I reversed into someone while coming out of a parking space.  I admitted liability straight away.

hope this cunt gets laughed at by his insurance company.  its a funny thing though, liability and what counts as 50/50. when did it happen?

About a month or so ago. I spoke to my insurers and they as good as explained that the companies do take the view that it will be the reversers fault, but without witnesses it will likely go unresolved and I'll be out of pocket. (Don't know why, seems pretty cut and dried to me?)

Ah well, you live and learn. Perhaps I should learn to be more of a bastard and stop being so accommodating with people. I think decent, honest people are becoming a thing of the past.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3356 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 21:32:41 »

I think its fair enough to give anyone the benefit of the doubt and if they offer to go down the the route away from the insurers they why not? Both the people who drove into me wanted to get it done without insurance both soon changed their mind when I provided them with the quotes.

However, get a quote - show them the quote and get the money before you get the work done. Otherwise you're open to having your pants pulled down!

Hell, not the same obviously - but when myself and two mates booked our holiday last october I ended up paying there and then for all 3 of us! 8 months on and having gone on the holiday and been back for 2 months one friend still has not paid the full amount!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3357 on: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 22:15:57 »

DVinho.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3358 on: Sunday, June 12, 2011, 01:41:31 »

No, it's a bit more complicated than I implied, only in that the lad has now become rather elusive and it's his Dad fighting his corner. I provided him with my details as frankly I'd like to think they don't have a leg to stand on and I'm always honest and open. I shouldn't be so trusting.

I'd love revenge, but I'll let the chips fall where they may and then see how my mood is. Sadly, I doubt I'll really care after a few days regardless of the outcome. Cheesy

(Well unless somehow it looks like I might have a genuine claim against me, in which case things will be very, very different.)

No chance. Sad To my face, up until recently, he's been open and communicative. His Dad speaking to me was the first I heard of the accident even being up for dispute, or even someone else now being involved.

My mouth literally hit the floor at what was clearly him reneging on our agreement and the quiet undertones of damage to his vehicle being a problem. I wanted to go absolutely ape shit, but I realised you get more when you're being nice. [Yeah, whatever, just like after the prang eh?!]

About a month or so ago. I spoke to my insurers and they as good as explained that the companies do take the view that it will be the reversers fault, but without witnesses it will likely go unresolved and I'll be out of pocket. (Don't know why, seems pretty cut and dried to me?)

Ah well, you live and learn. Perhaps I should learn to be more of a bastard and stop being so accommodating with people. I think decent, honest people are becoming a thing of the past.

Post his Registration and address and we can get Leefer to back his Truck into it.Or I can get a plane to crash land on it?

/
W56196272
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #3359 on: Sunday, June 12, 2011, 05:48:05 »

sitting in my tent at St Ives bay in the fucking pissing rain and storm force gale Sad i need a beer
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: