Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Home Playoff Tickets Query  (Read 51557 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 15:37:27 »

Will there be any away tickets left tomorrow?  I'm a ST holder for next year...and will have to wait.  Unless any kind soul offers to get me an away ticket today?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
stfcinbmth

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 15:55:52 »

Crying Sounds like they might be all sold out by the time I get a chance to phone on Tuesday
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:02:43 »

Well, I've tried via the phone, but been told I have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm a new season ticket holder not an existing one.  I argued the toss and questioned that other people in the same situation seemed to have got them today, but the woman wasn't budging.  That's fair enough if she's sticking to what the website says, but it doesn't seem like all the other people in the box office and on the phones are.  I did point out that according to the website, the phones weren't open until tomorrow and I only knew via this Forum and she didn't have an answer to that! Will be going to the box office at 8am tomorrow and if I can't get tickets will not be leaving quietly!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:09:56 »

Going tomorrow for the home tickets.

Clems Army!
Spencer_White

« Reply #64 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:13:18 »

Really, really dont panic about home tickets.

Away tickets might be more difficult to come by.

I queued up for 4 hours today, and was rewarded with 2 away tickets. But I would never have bothered doing that just for the home game, and I dont know why people were bothering to do that.

There was still a 4 hour queue when I left after a pint in the County about half an hour ago.

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:15:44 »

do they only have the ticket office open,or are the hatches open too?

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:16:46 »

Just the ticket office, four men serving.

I got in the queue at 11.45. I left with my tickets at 3.15. Mental. With the benefit of hindsight i wouln't have bothered and just phoned up instead. Oh well

Things get better but they never get good
Spencer_White

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:19:46 »

Just the ticket office. 4 booths serving.

I remmember the Parkin and Mooney season and this is much worse. Probably because weve got double the amount of season ticket holders that we had back then.

But Im not moaning, because I dont want the club using Ticketmaster (or any other ticketing firm). They would take a massive amount of cash away from the club, and in any case, they arent any good either. Queing up is at least fair. Have to say its a bit dissapointing it was 4 times quicker to ring up than to actually queue though, especially as there was 1 booth free.

I still think away tickets will be on sale until wednesday morning. They are reserved seating which is going to be a fucking pain in the arse, with only 2 tickets each.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:24:28 by Spencer_White » Logged
Barry Scott

« Reply #68 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:20:58 »

Just the ticket office, four men serving.

I got in the queue at 11.45. I left with my tickets at 3.15. Mental. With the benefit of hindsight i wouln't have bothered and just phoned up instead. Oh well

That was my thoughts, only i queued because the lines are fucked, or simply switched off. I got mine at about 15:45 ish. Started queuing at about 12:!5.

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:22:10 »

well that's ridiculous.exactly what happend last time we were in the play offs.
no improvement to buying tickets whatsoever since then.grumble grumble whinge whinge moan
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:23:56 »

well that's ridiculous.exactly what happend last time we were in the play offs.
no improvement to buying tickets whatsoever since then.grumble grumble whinge whinge moan
For a while I was thinking Fitton and co had ripped the whole of the disorganised and infuriating heart out of our football club replacing it with an efficient business model. It seems that my fears were wrong, panic over Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:27:12 »

For a while I was thinking Fitton and co had ripped the whole of the disorganised and infuriating heart out of our football club replacing it with an efficient business model. It seems that my fears were wrong, panic over Smiley

yeah yeah yeah they've done a great job,but clearly the tickets sales system leaves alot to be desired.
print the tickets off,man the hatches, and shift them quicker.not difficult
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:28:28 »

yeah yeah yeah they've done a great job,but clearly the tickets sales system leaves alot to be desired.
print the tickets off,man the hatches, and shift them quicker.not difficult

Wasn't a dig at you arriba, although it does kinda look that way from my misuse of the quote, for which I apologise.
Spencer_White

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:30:32 »

I do think Swindon fans get a massive panic on about Play Off tickets.

We were in with a great shout of automatic promotion and there should have been massive queues for the Wycombe game, but the enthusiasm wasnt there.

As soon as you mention Wembley Swindon fans just go and join the nearest queue.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #74 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:30:55 »

the difficulty is, when season ticket holders want to go in there own seat you can't just print 12,000 tickets and then search through them to find a ticket - it would be a massive pain in the arse!

I agree today wasn't ideal however i'm not sure what the ideal solution would be?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: