Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Home Playoff Tickets Query  (Read 51538 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:32:04 »

The service was actually pretty quick, the problem was generaly people in groups buying extra tickets and trying to get them near to their ST seats.
Barry Scott

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:33:31 »

yeah yeah yeah they've done a great job,but clearly the tickets sales system leaves alot to be desired.
print the tickets off,man the hatches, and shift them quicker.not difficult

The problem is arriba, loads of people have many STs, and this is what seems to cause the problem. I had a couple in front of me, who took about 10 minutes fucking about with seating and paying separately and what not (i was actually in, served and out again in less than a minute - i was out before them). Oh, and FUCKING CUNTS, moving into the queue in front of you, because someone they know is there.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:34:55 »

Queued for about 3 and half hours and have not long been back. 2 home tickets and 1 away for me. Don't worry about away tickets just yet. They still had a fair few there by the looks of it. I would deffo be on the case by tomorrow though if you want one. There was still a queue all the way back down to the Town End turnstiles when I left.
König

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:35:31 »

so when did the ticket office phoneline change from Marie Saunders to the actual ticket office? i phoned up this morning and kept getting her damn answerphone, if i'd kept trying would i have eventually got through?! bit pissed off as i wanted at least one away ticket but was told phone sales wouldn't start until tomorrow! suppose i'll have to try tomorrow and hope i get lucky Angry
Barry Scott

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:36:54 »

I agree today wasn't ideal however i'm not sure what the ideal solution would be?

Get all the fans who want to go to stand on the pitch below the DRS, then throw all the tickets pre-printed off the roof. As well as loads of blanks. And some hand grenades.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:45:41 »

Who remembers the total abortion that was the Wembley ticket sales in the 90's? I queued for hours and others just walked up and got tickets....what a fuck up!

Clems Army!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #81 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 17:05:16 »

Who remembers the total abortion that was the Wembley ticket sales in the 90's? I queued for hours and others just walked up and got tickets....what a fuck up!

Yep, had to drive up from Bournemouth and queue for hours just to get one as they weren't doing phone sales

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 17:07:42 »

i was one of the hardy souls who waited all night, and was at the front of the queue.
was a good laugh,as quite a few did what i did.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 17:28:33 »

Joined queue at 1-30, got served at 5 pm!  All pretty good natured, asked how long they were staying open and the guy said as long as there were people queuing, about 7-30 I reckon.  As Whits said there is not much else that could be done, although they only had four windows open with five hatches actually there, but apparently the necessary computers were not there, so they could only open four.  Re the remarks about queuing etc., had to be today for me, working away for the rest of the week and wasn't going to risk booking by phone and collecting the tickets on FRiday evening.
kaufman

« Reply #84 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 17:53:05 »

Can i just confirm.

Has anyone who is a season ticket holder bought 2 tickets for the home leg.
My father is a season ticket holder and I've asked him to get me a ticket.
Will they allow him to buy two in one transaction, one for himself and one for me?
I'm talking about the home leg here
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 17:57:16 »

I dread to think what the queues will be like if we get to Wembley.

Haven't the Pox fans had to phone Ticketmaster to get theirs ??
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 17:58:31 »

Can i just confirm.

Has anyone who is a season ticket holder bought 2 tickets for the home leg.
My father is a season ticket holder and I've asked him to get me a ticket.
Will they allow him to buy two in one transaction, one for himself and one for me?
I'm talking about the home leg here

Yeah thats fine

Things get better but they never get good
adje

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 18:13:45 »

On a personal note I'd just like to say a massive ta to everyone who's helped me out with tickets for Millwall and play-offs;Fred Elliott,Herthab,Crystall tips and KOT-you are all fucking AWESOME!!This is not patronising in any way,I am truly grateful in my SE corner.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
rich

« Reply #88 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 18:16:24 »

Just got mine..Went down there just before 5 and was a huge que so came home. Went back down there for 7 and was only a few people left..and to make it even better the people that were at the back of the que the first time around only got served about 5 minutes before me Smiley

Oh and I also got 2 away tickets with 1 season ticket
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, May 9, 2010, 18:38:39 »

that was you then - yes I noticed a couple of people went away and came back again with no difference to their place in the queue. 

Pretty sure I saw large piles of away leg tickets in there - cos they are blue and stand out and I know at least a few people who are waiting to see the result of the first leg before deciding.  They may be too late by then of course. 

Still tis all done now.  Adje, you are most welcome.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: