Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford continue bad run  (Read 12843 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 15:19:18 »

Christ, life on the edge in the badlands, eh?

Yep.. sure thing, when I go quizzing on a Monday night at The Chequers in BrizeNorton, I always make sure I've 4 mates on hand just in case the locals see my Town top.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 15:31:39 »

Yep.. sure thing, when I go quizzing on a Monday night at The Chequers in BrizeNorton, I always make sure I've 4 mates on hand just in case the locals see my Town top.

Maybe if you had the required amount of character, then you would be able to let go of the fact that somebody actually had the audacity to voice an opinion that was different to yours. A little too accustomed to people kissing your saggy old arse??

Reg Stalin?? Reg Hitler?? Reg Mussolini?? 
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 15:44:26 »

Maybe if you had the required amount of character, then you would be able to let go of the fact that somebody actually had the audacity to voice an opinion that was different to yours. A little too accustomed to people kissing your saggy old arse??

Nah Reg from the People's Front of Judea.

I'm all for arse kissing...as long as it's not blokes.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 15:50:53 »

Isn't Carterton just as close to Swindon as Oxford is anyway?  Certainly looks that way.  Given that the county boundary passes just to the north east of Swindon, I think it's fair to say there are parts of south Oxfordshire where we have a significantly larger following (in the same way that Southampton have a much larger following in Salisbury/south Wiltshire than we do.)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 16:11:46 »

Reg Trademark ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 17:06:45 »

carterton, burford and faringdon are all swindon strongholds. Wantage, grove and didcot are more a mixed bag.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 17:10:02 »

I've since had a wank, and realise that I was a tad out of order there. All I'm saying is maybe let it go? So what if we disagreed....

You cunt.

ps The bit about the wank is a lie. Honest.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 17:12:57 »

People's Front of Judea?Wankers!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
One F In Fitton

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 17:27:07 »

Isn't Carterton just as close to Swindon as Oxford is anyway?  Certainly looks that way.  Given that the county boundary passes just to the north east of Swindon, I think it's fair to say there are parts of south Oxfordshire where we have a significantly larger following (in the same way that Southampton have a much larger following in Salisbury/south Wiltshire than we do.)

Yeh pretty much, it's just a few miles closer to Oxford than Swindon. People I know that live in Carterton say it's mainly Oxford, but the ratio is much much closer than in Witney (just 5 miles away).
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 21:53:31 »

[url width=600 height=450]http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/images/misc/wobble.jpg[/url]
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 10:11:21 »

oxford "devon loch" united are certain of a play off spot now due to wimbledon losing last night

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 10:15:36 »

So we'll have the enjoyment of seeing their play-off failure again...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 10:33:28 »

oxford "devon loch" united are certain of a play off spot now due to wimbledon losing last night

I wanted AFC Wimbledon to go up.  Sad
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 10:53:33 »

carterton, burford and faringdon are all swindon strongholds. Wantage, grove and didcot are more a mixed bag.

My old man is from Wantage originally. He said they used to run a bus to Town games years ago.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #74 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 00:17:50 »

So we'll have the enjoyment of seeing their play-off failure again...

I know that Conference games haven't been televised this season, but has anyone heard anything about their p/offs being screened as a one-off?

That 2nd leg vs Exeter a few years ago was right up there amongst some of the most enjoyable telly I've ever seen. Our faces were aching from the laughter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: