Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Frank Nouble to sign  (Read 17786 times)
nochee

« Reply #120 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 16:36:59 »

I wont hold my breath

Me either. BUT... If he does score the winner that puts us into the CCC then i will deny all knowledge of this post
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 16:43:15 »

Me either. BUT... If he does score the winner that puts us into the CCC then i will deny all knowledge of this post

Best quote that, just in case.  Wink

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
nochee

« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 17:56:39 »

Best quote that, just in case.  Wink

bugger
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 18:18:51 »

Who the hell is Frank Nouble? One of the worst performances of a 'striker' I've ever seen...

Frank Nouble's one of the worst players I've ever seen at Villa Park. He can't even stand up.

On the Frank Nouble point made yesterday, couldn't agree more, I couldn't believe he was a footballer watching him yesterday, and I honestly still don't, surely a football fake.

Yeah, football fake. Obviously moving down the leagues until he finds somewhere where he can get away with pretending to be a footballer. First West Brom, next Swindon. He'll be playing in the Ryman Premier Division soon

His performance at Bristol City was a disgrace. I cannot stand when players don't give their all for the cause. Nouble evidently didn't give a damn that day and I thought we should have sent him back straight after that match to be honest.

Cheesy

Hopefully he will come good, I'd laugh if he scores the winner at Millwall to send us up.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: