Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Frank Nouble to sign  (Read 17784 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 16:11:39 »

Has anyone else noticed that all he seems to do is pass the ball back to the player that just passed to him. Im sure there must be a tactic involved in his play somewhere, i just cant see it.

I've noticed that. He's surprisingly shit at it as well considering its such a basic skill
Talk Talk

« Reply #106 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 21:42:33 »

Nouble...Pericard...Onion Bhaji...Big Trev...

I will probably get shouted at for this but I think that they are all of the same mould. Big and useless.

I have got to the position now where if they are brought on I know we are not going to score any time up to the end of the match.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #107 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 21:43:31 »

Like Exeter you mean.
Talk Talk

« Reply #108 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 21:44:10 »

Like Exeter you mean.

That Exeter player had a lovely chest. Just like you Dean.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 07:34:20 »

I will probably get shouted at for this but I think that they are all of the same mould. Big and useless.

I have got to the position now where if they are brought on I know we are not going to score any time up to the end of the match.

Pericard didn't score the goals he did for Carlisle by being useless, how many games has he actually started ?

I'm sure given a run in the team he will be fine, but it can;t be easy coming on as a sub when we are chasing the game to try and make a difference - cut him some slack, I'm sure we won't see his best until next season when he's had a good pre-season with us
lambourn red

« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 09:01:41 »

Totally agree and so does the Walsall Journo , this is an extract from his match report

"However, the Saddlers didn’t wilt in the energy-sapping Wiltshire sunshine.

They were also helped by Danny Wilson’s 70th minute decision to bring off Austin. The striker’s replacement, ex-Baggies loanee Frank Nouble, was, quite frankly, useless."
DMR

« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 09:04:25 »

Pericard didn't score the goals he did for Carlisle by being useless, how many games has he actually started ?

I'm sure given a run in the team he will be fine, but it can;t be easy coming on as a sub when we are chasing the game to try and make a difference - cut him some slack, I'm sure we won't see his best until next season when he's had a good pre-season with us

Well surely he would have had a proper pre-season/preparation at Carlisle? You can't have it both ways old chap.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 09:07:06 »

When did Carlisle sign him dave?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 09:08:53 »

agree.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 10:51:55 »

Like Exeter you mean.

and Norwich.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 14:37:49 »

We can get better than Nouble.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 15:01:15 »

Darlo can get better than Nouble
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 16:31:01 »

Oh deep fucking joy !

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/8109966.BREAKING_NEWS__Nouble_stays_on/
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 16:31:54 »

When he scores his first goal to win us second palce at Milwall, you'll celebrate like the rest of us. Smiley

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 16:32:54 »

I wont hold my breath
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: