Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Frank Nouble to sign  (Read 18079 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 23:01:02 »

I think he's gash. Would be willing to be cut him some slack if he was on a permy deal but he's not so fuck him.
santasdead

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 23:05:00 »

He was Ok againts Leeds. But woeful yesterday.

Much like Hutchincunt really. "I'll play againts the bigger teams, but not try against the lesser" mentality. Rather put Marshall up top if we need to replace Billy or Sir Charles.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:18:08 »

He was Ok againts Leeds. But woeful yesterday.

Much like Hutchincunt really. "I'll play againts the bigger teams, but not try against the lesser" mentality. Rather put Marshall up top if we need to replace Billy or Sir Charles.

You been drinking? Marshall up front would get killed against 2 big centre halfs.  Nouble has not set the world alight yet but he causes problems whenever he plays or comes off the bench.  If he had showed more composure on the one on one (when he hit it straight at the keeper) or had bit more luck when his other shot come off the post then he would of ended up with 2 against Tranmere. 

Don't understand the comparison with Hutchinson either who was an experienced pro who was lazy, arrogant and billy big time where as Nouble is a kid who strikes you as young, naieve and still learning his trade.  I still believe Pericard and Nouble will contribute important goals in the run in this season and some of the criticism labelled at them is harsh, give me those 2 over Hutchinson, Revell or any of the other jokers we had earlier in the season.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:28:05 »

Hutchinson an 'experienced pro'?!  Cheesy

Agree with the rest of your post, stfctownenda.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:28:36 »

I liked Revell and i liked this lad.

He was awesome at Leeds.

The last thing any defender needs is a big fast lad crashing into you when you have had Paynter or Austin to deal with.

Clems Army!
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:32:57 »

I quite simply cannot believe that somebody actually suggested putting Marshall up front..
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:36:18 »

Hutchinson an 'experienced pro'?!  Cheesy

Agree with the rest of your post, stfctownenda.

Sorry was a bit exagerated but been around the game for 5 years now, so as hes played at top clubs he has a swagger about him that felt like being here was beneath him, I do not believe Nouble has that.  I just think its a learning curve for him and he will get better as he adapts to this league.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:39:46 »

Sorry was a bit exagerated but been around the game for 5 years now, so as hes played at top clubs he has a swagger about him that felt like being here was beneath him, I do not believe Nouble has that.  I just think its a learning curve for him and he will get better as he adapts to this league.
Yeah fair enough mate I understand and agree with what you meant.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:43:16 »

I quite simply cannot believe that somebody actually suggested putting Marshall up front..

He came on as a sub and played up front at a home game not that long ago.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:46:45 »

He came on as a sub and played up front at a home game not that long ago.

Not when other strikers were fit he didn't.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:58:50 »

Not when other strikers were fit he didn't.

Yes he did. Can't remember if it was Oldham or Norwich but either way we started the game with two strikers on the pitch and another on the bench. He came on as sub (tactical, not for an injury) and played up front with Ward staying left midfield (which surprised everyone, including Ward).
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 13:40:48 »

Marshall has played as 'wide' forward but not a centre forward if that makes sense. He'd never do a decent job as a two man attack but will do a job as a 3 man attack with a big man to play off. As he did against Norwich when we went with Ward - Pericard - Marshall upfront.

I didnt like Alex Revell at all but he at least fucking scored, twice!
studs

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 13:51:35 »

Any news on his loan extention? Wink
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 14:54:10 »

Marshall has played as 'wide' forward but not a centre forward if that makes sense. He'd never do a decent job as a two man attack but will do a job as a 3 man attack with a big man to play off. As he did against Norwich when we went with Ward - Pericard - Marshall upfront.

I didnt like Alex Revell at all but he at least fucking scored, twice!

We can assess Revell on Sat against Wycombe

I think Nouble is worth keeping for cover until end of the season
nochee

« Reply #104 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 15:56:11 »

Has anyone else noticed that all he seems to do is pass the ball back to the player that just passed to him. Im sure there must be a tactic involved in his play somewhere, i just cant see it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: