Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is a thread about Telly  (Read 19001 times)
nochee

« Reply #75 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 12:06:32 »

That is some freaky shit Batch, fucking freaky. It's like a kids version of clockwork orange
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 12:11:46 »

You don't know, man, you weren't there. You weren't there.

The 80's that is..
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 19:09:12 »

Do you remember the Adventure Game? " Doogyrev"  Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 19:17:52 »

Do you remember the Adventure Game? " Doogyrev"  Smiley

Yup. The vortex. aspidistra plant Kind of a for runner for the Crystal Maze IIRC. Don't get the Doogyrev reference though (other than the obvious reverse of very good) ?!?!?!?
« Last Edit: Friday, July 9, 2010, 19:20:13 by Batch » Logged
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 19:29:21 »

That's basically it (one guy talked backwards). Reminded me of a kids version of "V", all lizards  Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 19:40:35 »

Really can't remember that. Oh well it was a while ago. Perfectly normal.  Yup. Not going senile or anything.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, July 9, 2010, 20:09:54 »

Used to love Alias with Jennifer Garner playing a spy.It also had one of the greatest starts to a TV programme :

It was made by the same people who later did Lost, but less complicated.

Current faves are The Unit, 24, The Border, NCIS and Criminal Minds.

Got to agree with the comments of MBB. I did like the Comic Relief special when the boys met up with their idol...and didn't recognize her :

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 14:27:08 »

The new series of Spooks is ace.

Im watching Gossip Girl series 3 at the moment cos im a teenange girl,I just watched Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth marry 2 of the charachters.

Him and Her is pretty good.

/
W56196272
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 19:43:23 »

am enjoying spooks, still miss keely though, dave gormans genius is good too
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 22:36:35 »

Inbetweeners is still making me laugh

'Fuck your fucking fanny off you twat'

Brilliant

Never knowingly overstated.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 22:55:22 »

I know they're a bit girly in some respects but i just can't get enough of supernatural and smallville, last series of smallville on currently Sad

as mentioned by others i enjoy burn notice and the mentalist, jamies american food revolution (i'm a sucker for cooking shows though), grand designs and tru blood.

not seen any of the recent series of entourage yet but that's great stuff, californication's pretty good too - both have ample servings of hot girls' tits which is a plus
Barry Scott

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 07:50:44 »

What happened to The Apprentice this year? I know it was delayed due to Sugar's political ties and potential conflict, but it was still supposed to happen. I saw the junior apprentice, but I want the real thang.

jamies american food revolution (i'm a sucker for cooking shows though), grand designs

Tell you what, Jamie's American Food Revolution is superb (I'm also a sucker for cooking shows) and last nights was properly inspirational. I've no doubt it's been dramatizered (as it's American) but still very good. Oh yeah, Grand Designs another of my favourite shows.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 08:08:53 »

What happened to The Apprentice this year? I know it was delayed due to Sugar's political ties and potential conflict, but it was still supposed to happen. I saw the junior apprentice, but I want the real thang.

Tell you what, Jamie's American Food Revolution is superb (I'm also a sucker for cooking shows) and last nights was properly inspirational. I've no doubt it's been dramatizered (as it's American) but still very good. Oh yeah, Grand Designs another of my favourite shows.

Apprentice starts this week.  Wednesday I believe!  Get your series link going!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Barry Scott

« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 11:10:26 »

Apprentice starts this week.  Wednesday I believe!  Get your series link going!

Get the fuck in.  Beers I fucking love that show - possibly more than my family.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

Edit: Maybe I don't watch enough TV (is that possible?), but have they advertised this at all, because I genuinely had no idea it started tomorrow?

« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 11:12:25 by Barry Scott » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 11:19:19 »

No advertisements, but Sugar has been a guest on virtually every show going recently spouting off about it.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: