Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: mouhamadou seye  (Read 18996 times)
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 17:28:32 »

I'm as worried as DW is ... no more, no less.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 17:31:20 »

I'm as worried as DW is ... no more, no less.

Youl be worried then.
Dazzza

« Reply #137 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 17:40:23 »

I’d feel happier if we had a bit of cover going into Saturday even if it’s just a fucking big nasty aggravating lump to add an extra option and provide cover.

One up front is fine and dandy especially with it being Paynter in that role I can see goals coming from elsewhere but unless we get a new face in by Wednesday an extra body even on a short-term deal would at least add some insurance.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 22:09:23 »

I’d feel happier if we had a bit of cover going into Saturday even if it’s just a fucking big nasty aggravating lump to add an extra option and provide cover.

One up front is fine and dandy especially with it being Paynter in that role I can see goals coming from elsewhere but unless we get a new face in by Wednesday an extra body even on a short-term deal would at least add some insurance.

Thing is, it'll be a few more weeks before players are desperate enough to sign short-term deals. At the moment a 1 year deal from a lesser club would probably be much more appealing
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #139 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 22:26:31 »

I am probably going to annoy people here but i actually think Wilson has royally fucked up here. Not just not getting anyone yet but the way he has spoke about targets. Imo being so coy and then raving about how good this lad was was a bit stupid then we had the robinson saga.

Don't get me wrong i think he will pull something off but i fully understand and think some fans are correct to be miffed.Personally nice kits and good sponsors don't cover the fact that having just one half decent striker at the club with less than a week to go is likely to fuck a few fans off.

If it was Malpas people would be going nuts wouldn't they.

As i said i think we will be ok just think the way some people think that fans moaning about it are being moronic is a bit cuntish
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #140 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 23:10:50 »

I have the same opinion DRS, I found the Seye thing totally ridiculous, The way they tried covering it up and labelled him as "hot property" or whatever it was and then to send him back was a load of bollocks, The whole thing was a sham, Now i hear we are looking at Lillestrom's 31 year old striker Arlid Sundgot is that going to turn into a farce as well?

Why keep messing around and just look for somebody half decent in the english leagues, Wilson has fucked up but hopefully he will make up for it by signing a couple of decent strikers.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 04:28:32 »

I am probably going to annoy people here but i actually think Wilson has royally fucked up here. Not just not getting anyone yet but the way he has spoke about targets. Imo being so coy and then raving about how good this lad was was a bit stupid then we had the robinson saga.

Don't get me wrong i think he will pull something off but i fully understand and think some fans are correct to be miffed.Personally nice kits and good sponsors don't cover the fact that having just one half decent striker at the club with less than a week to go is likely to fuck a few fans off.

If it was Malpas people would be going nuts wouldn't they.

As i said i think we will be ok just think the way some people think that fans moaning about it are being moronic is a bit cuntish

I don't think worrying about the lack of strikers is moronic, but I do think constantly commenting on the fact is a bit repetitive. I still trust DW to bring a couple in and would rather have strikers late, than rely on the quality of Cherno fucking Samba, or a bloke than can kick himself in the head when attempting a shot!

And that's not being cuntish. (Although I think it's generally agreed that I am a cunt)

It's All Good..............
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 05:41:15 »

I don't think worrying about the lack of strikers is moronic, but I do think constantly commenting on the fact is a bit repetitive. I still trust DW to bring a couple in and would rather have strikers late, than rely on the quality of Cherno fucking Samba, or a bloke than can kick himself in the head when attempting a shot!

And that's not being cuntish. (Although I think it's generally agreed that I am a cunt)

Nah, its a well known fact Steve. Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #143 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 08:10:21 »

There's just as much repetition from people who state they aren't worrying and trusting of Danny Wilson to bring someone in within the next month.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 08:20:17 »

There's just as much repetition from people who state they aren't worrying and trusting of Danny Wilson to bring someone in within the next month.

Only as a retort to those constantly posting they're worried.

Look, your lot fucking started it!

It's All Good..............
glos_robin

« Reply #145 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 17:21:03 »

I'm not overly worried just a little bit concerned I guess about goals in general at the moment but I'm sure we'll bring in someone this week.

Taking BP's goals out of the equation we have we have a grand total of about 10 goals in the squad from last season and looking at the current crop of players there seems a lack of goals in general. As much as we need a striker I think we also need an attacking midfielder like Kanu last season who will get a few. All of our central midfielders are in the defensive mould, on the wing we know McNamee doesn't really score, Macklin is raw and not ready yet, and it's debateable if Marshall is good enough which leaves O'Brien who is abit of an unknown and possibly McGovern if he plays very much to chip in with some goals.

If we don't somehow manager to spread the goals out abit then we are very dependent on a striker having a very good season in order to do anything at all this season. We are infinitely better defensively now but offensively we are currently much weaker than the backend of last season obviously without Cox and also I don't think the contribution of Kanu can be ignored as his goals were priceless.

Also I hope Paynter gets off the mark asap to get his confidence up as obviously he's never scored a league goal for us without playing alongside Cox (just a couple in the cup against lower league opposition) so we don't want him feeling abit lost without Cox which is always a risk when a prolific partnership is broken.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Monday, August 3, 2009, 17:44:15 »

My main concern is the obvious really...Paynter gets injured in the first 5 mins on Saturday..then its going to loolk really silly..it looked daft v Plymouth to be honest.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: