Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County trying to run before they can crawl?  (Read 44757 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 14:32:05 »

Really? All I've seen is a trail of dead-ends that start out looking like they lead back to some Middle Eastern (well, actually South Asian but who's counting) people who then denied any involvement. There are Middle Eastern companies in the paper trail, but they're all pretty much shell fronts, not genuine Middle Eastern investors. If you've seen stuff to the contrary, I'd be genuinely curious to see it.

I haven't seen it but I know the brother of the Chairman and he knows more than most.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 14:37:57 »

I haven't seen it but I know the brother of the Chairman and he knows more than most.
Or has been told the same bullshit as everyone else and swallowed it cos it's his bruv. Every time they've offered up a "real" investor or proof that they'd distanced themselves from King, it's been shot down within 24 hours of being made public. You'll forgive my scepticism
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 14:48:41 »

Or has been told the same bullshit as everyone else and swallowed it cos it's his bruv. Every time they've offered up a "real" investor or proof that they'd distanced themselves from King, it's been shot down within 24 hours of being made public. You'll forgive my scepticism

Sounds like the PR departmentofr Munto have a 'Wheel of Misfortune'...  round and round the big wheel goes, where she'll stop nobody knows... (but if it stops on you just tell the football league that you are the club's owner... please?)
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 14:50:30 by triseros » Logged
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 19:36:56 »

Surely most County fans didn't genuinely think they were rich and there was nothing a bit suspect about the whole affair?  If they bought the whole thing without thinking about it then they need to use their heads a bit more.

Don't forget before the club was so to Munto/Qadbak/Whoever, that they were run by the Notts County Trust, who actually saved the club from going under a few years ago, and due to Munto/Qadbak/whoever promising a massive cash injection, and that they will be in the Prem within a few years, when the Trust had a meeting to decide if to sell their shareholding to Munto/Qadbak/whoever, and the fans voted by over 80% to give the shareholding over to Munto/Qadbak/whoever for free.

So Notts fans in the end voted for empty promises. By the way, SSN was saying earlier that those shares are up for sale for £1.5m if SGE wants to buy them, so someone's going to make a few quid on the deal.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Spencer_White

« Reply #199 on: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 20:36:17 »

Sven you are a fucking joke.

Even more than you were before.

On a wider scale, it is scary that this Munto finance lot are still operating given all the damage that these 'hall of mirrors' companies have done to the World economy. Crooks.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 08:51:38 »

Watch Sven leave Notts County due to not being paid and threaten to take Notts to court once they are taken over for unpaid wages and nearly bankrupt the club, either pushing them to the brink or sending them into administration.

And then he will re-appear at the WC manging someone like South Africa where he can get another big pay day
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 09:40:46 »

Feel for the fans....shit on again with false hope..

Clems Army!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 09:50:16 »

Sorry but i dont give a fuck. Im sure they were all supportive of us in our time of need...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 09:59:37 »

There is a good article on Notts here :

http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=4035

BAZINGA !!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 10:48:02 »

Watch Sven leave Notts County due to not being paid and threaten to take Notts to court once they are taken over for unpaid wages and nearly bankrupt the club, either pushing them to the brink or sending them into administration.

And then he will re-appear at the WC manging someone like South Africa where he can get another big pay day

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, as I can't see Sven spending any money on a football club.

BAZINGA !!

Spencer_White

« Reply #205 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 19:53:48 »

Sorry but i dont give a fuck. Im sure they were all supportive of us in our time of need...

A lot of Notts County fans gave up all their shares for free.

Youve got to feel sorry for them?

To be fair, we went bust at the right time and we did get a lot more sympathy than clubs do now. In the late 90's the view of the football public was that League clubs were sacred and could not be allowed to go to the wall. That isnt the case now.

Clubs like Swindon helped use up all the goodwill from the football community. That and the fact that some of the numbers involved became so inflated that it is rediculous to even try.
Doore

« Reply #206 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 22:23:06 »

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.  Grow up and have some sympathy for fellow football supporters.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 10:28:03 »

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.  Grow up and have some sympathy for fellow football supporters.

Ill arrange a collection.

Seriously though, this was always going to go tits up
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 15:34:18 »

The managment buyout went throughh the weekend for a nominal fee, apparently Sven is staying for the tiome being, no word on who the new owners are though other than CEO Trembling, how can they seriously afford Sven now ?
Barry Scott

« Reply #209 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 15:57:56 »

Also apparently going to have to rid themselves of Kasper Schmeichel and Lee Hughes in Jan.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: