Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brez comments on ThisIs......  (Read 4358 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 5, 2009, 01:15:31 »

I think that Brez has been taken out of context here, as has been said he is out of contract and he is good enough to play elsewhere, and given he's foreign would consider other European countries, that gives him more options than most other 2nd choice keepers in L1.

I think, regardless of what his agent has to say, that Brez would idealy like to stay here, but as number one - if he isn't number one then he'd be forced to look elsewhere.  That is 100% fair enough if you ask me. 

If he can recapture the form he is capable of then he would be first choice for nearly all teams in this league and some in the championship, he owes it to himself to try and regain that and carve out the best career he can for himself - that's what we all owe to ourselves.

As mentioned before his current predicament is through no fault other than mis-management by STFC, he's capable of being a fucking awesome 'keeper and we've fucked him up, yet he'd still like to stay if he is playing.

If you've got beef with Brez I suggest you stop being bitter and give him a break, he could still be the best keeper we've had since Digby given appropriate encouragement.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 5, 2009, 02:30:08 »

I'm with the Kinky one here.

And if you ask me the headline to the article should be: "Player wants first team football SHOCKER"
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 5, 2009, 02:31:08 »

Nope, hes a cunt.

/
W56196272
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 5, 2009, 09:27:34 »

I think that Brez has been taken out of context here, as has been said he is out of contract and he is good enough to play elsewhere, and given he's foreign would consider other European countries, that gives him more options than most other 2nd choice keepers in L1.

I think, regardless of what his agent has to say, that Brez would idealy like to stay here, but as number one - if he isn't number one then he'd be forced to look elsewhere.  That is 100% fair enough if you ask me. 

If he can recapture the form he is capable of then he would be first choice for nearly all teams in this league and some in the championship, he owes it to himself to try and regain that and carve out the best career he can for himself - that's what we all owe to ourselves.

As mentioned before his current predicament is through no fault other than mis-management by STFC, he's capable of being a fucking awesome 'keeper and we've fucked him up, yet he'd still like to stay if he is playing.

If you've got beef with Brez I suggest you stop being bitter and give him a break, he could still be the best keeper we've had since Digby given appropriate encouragement.

Fair dos but its the bit about being dropped for a poor reason thats pissed me off.

If DW says your dropped you're dropped.....end of.

Players dont need chapter and verse.

Half of the current squad find it hard enough to come and give us a clap when we are beaten away again.....then they feel hurt about being dropped unless they get a good reason?

Fuck off.

Its about time the players learnt not to speak to the Adver.

Clems Army!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 5, 2009, 09:38:49 »

Good post
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: