Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brez comments on ThisIs......  (Read 4357 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:42:47 »

miles better than Smith though.

not this season or last season or even the season before!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:44:03 »

And Smith hasnt been the same since Leeds....the point is they are both low on confidence,my personal opinion is Brez is the better of the two.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 14:38:17 »

I'd rather keep SMith than Brezovan. A) Due to loyalty appreciates being with a league club, has been better than Brezovan pretty much the whole time he has been here apart from a lack of confidence as of late. Smith had a cracking game against MK just needs decent coaching, hopefully DW can provide it.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 14:57:56 »

Sell both the useless cunts!
DMR

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 15:08:01 »

Goodbye Brez you over-rated shit cunt, dont let the door break your fucking arm on the way out.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 15:14:14 »

Good old Swindon fans eh....be cheering him if he saves a pen next match fickle as fuk,all he said if you read it is that hes off if he isnt playing....and i would be too,Smith has been dire and he should be in goal full stop.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 15:23:10 »

Good old Swindon fans eh....be cheering him if he saves a pen next match fickle as fuk,all he said if you read it is that hes off if he isnt playing....and i would be too,Smith has been dire and he should be in goal full stop.

They've both been poor this season. I'd agree that if Brez and Smiffy both played their best games, Brez would be number one. However, Brez hasn't managed to recapture the form he showed since his injury and Smith (Up to this season) has been more than competent when called upon.

Hopefully, if both can find their form and a bit of confidence, we'll have one position that we don't need to worry about.

The only annoying thing about the article is it implies Brez will leave if he isn't first choice. No ones place in the team is automatic, nor should it be. All he needs to do is stop listening to his agent (Who's probably telling him he's the best keeper in the world) knuckle down and make it impossible for DW to drop him.

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 15:36:12 »

Great post.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 17:50:16 »

Agreed it is about time Brez knucked down and tried to recapture the form that made the likeso f Everton want to take a look at him, even the last game he made an error and dropped the ball so if he thinks he is world class and above being dropped then show him the door, we don't need any jonny big bollocks who thinks they are better than everyone else, we need players that are commited and want to play for stfc and are willing to fight to get their place in the team.

I'm sure Smith is equally pissed off about losing his place but he dosen't threaten to leave if he is in not playing, I expect he is there in training trying his best to show the manager he is worth the 1st team place.

Both keepers are low on confidence and it is also down the the GK coach to help them improve their game, since the currect coach has been with them they both seem to have gone backwards....coincidence ? maybe who knows, time will tell though.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 17:55:52 »

if he wants to go,so be it.dont reckon we'll get anywhere near what was being talked of previously though
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 17:58:05 »

Ime not sure goalies at there age need coaching anyway?...the real problem is that Brez is out of contract this summer....all he said was he wasnt going to sign another if he wasnt first choice,he wasnt slagging anybody,he loves the Town fans.
My opinion is he was very unlucky to be dropped and very unlucky not to be recalled sooner after Smith kept making really bad errors....thats not to say i dont like Smith cos when we won promotion from lge2 he was brilliant.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 19:29:19 »

I wonder if Wilson remembers that amazing game he had up at Hartelpool 2 and a half years ago?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 19:36:09 »

if he wants to go,so be it.dont reckon we'll get anywhere near what was being talked of previously though
I'd be surprised if we got a fee. Regardless of who is to blame etc we have spectacularly mismanaged a once very valuable asset.
nochee

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 20:24:04 »

You have to blame Malpas for fucking everyones confidence up. The worlds worst manager turned a half decent team (under sturrock) into a bunch of quivering wrecks. DW has an uphill task to bring all our players back to their best.

Brez did not say what the headline in thisis suggests. He said "If i get dropped for poor reasons then we will see". Lets hope DW does not mess it up like MM did by chopping and changing keepers. Brez is our best keeper, and i hope that the new change can bring new ways for him and the rest of our sorry lot.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 20:45:56 »

You have to blame Malpas for fucking everyones confidence up. The worlds worst manager turned a half decent team (under sturrock) into a bunch of quivering wrecks. DW has an uphill task to bring all our players back to their best.

Brez did not say what the headline in thisis suggests. He said "If i get dropped for poor reasons then we will see". Lets hope DW does not mess it up like MM did by chopping and changing keepers. Brez is our best keeper, and i hope that the new change can bring new ways for him and the rest of our sorry lot.

Of course the reality is somewhat different...under MM we had 16 points from 14 games and were unbeaten in 3 games...what has shot confidence is allowing DB/AW to be in charge for too long...including DW's match we've got 7 points from last 10 games.

The Malpas stint wasn't great...but this 10 game drift is what may see us down.

What has been highly unusual is that both keepers have been poor at the same time, usually if your number one has a bit of a dip, his replacement comes in and is at least steady..
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: