Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jonathan Ross  (Read 22529 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 22:02:25 »

As I mentioned before, after watching Sachs being interviewed this should be done and dusted. Nobody cares but the press.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 22:16:35 »

His grand daughter will keep pushing this though
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 22:40:57 »

and the Sun with their exclusive.
DMR

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 04:16:27 »

If I'd have rung up one of my customers at work and had a laugh by saying I'd smashed the shit out of their grand-daughter I'd have lost my job. So yes it's a bit of fun but what did they expect? A bonus? Anyone who thinks Brands depature is unjust is a fucking tool... if I go out and abuse someone in the street I've never met under the guise of "a laugh" I'd be in the shit. You cant just say what you like because you're semi-popular on some shitty radio show.

It's pretty gay how many people are acting so upset by it - who REALLY gives a fuck - but there's got to be a line, particuarly when the beeb is fundamentally subsidised by Joe Public, and Brand and Ross crossed it, a job's a job and they fucked up and acted like twats and now one doesn't have a job and I suspect the other will be out of a job by the weekend, 'specially as he earns mega bucks but is past it... that's life
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 07:27:17 »

Dave, Russell Brand is a modern day "shock" comedian, he does things a little on the risky side for a laugh, okay so this wasn't his finest hour. But come on there was a handful of complaints until the media decided to go on and on and on about it.

I don't think he should have resigned, I understand why he has, but disappointed he didn't stay on and make the Beeb make the decision.

I look forward to his new show on some other channel, I hope Sach's gdaughter does not gain and become some sort of celebrity through this.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:08:08 »

They are both cunts

That is all I have to say on the matter
Melksham Red

« Reply #111 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:09:55 »

If I'd have rung up one of my customers at work and had a laugh by saying I'd smashed the shit out of their grand-daughter I'd have lost my job.

But what fucking business are you in? They are in the business of making people laugh, everyone knows they're a bit risky. If people don't like them, then they shouldn't fucking watch or listen to them. Go and watch Brucie!!
Personally I thought it was funny as. The song was comedy gold.
The fact that Sachs doesn't appear to really give a fuck and has accepted their apology says it all. 
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:12:04 by Melksham Red » Logged
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:34:45 »

8 pages. Mainly by posters who say it shouldn't get the attention it's received.

Mmmmm.

It's All Good..............
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:43:29 »

Ross has a small amount of talent but Brand is just a fucking idiot. At least it means that he wont be on my TV anytime soon. It wasnt even that funny, i would sack them just for being shit comedians.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:52:08 »

Oh dear foggy, if you believe that you're living in cloud cuckoo land, of course Brand's gonna be on TV in the near future.  Thankfully this has done his career no harm, he go on from this a little bit wiser I would imagine, that bloke has a talent, cracks me up, especially his Ponderland, which starts on C4 tonight I believe!! 

Hare Krishna!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:54:07 »

Ross has a small amount of talent but Brand is just a fucking idiot. At least it means that he wont be on my TV anytime soon. It wasnt even that funny, i would sack them just for being shit comedians.

Russels TV work is with Channel 4,new series of Ponderland starts tonight I think.Thankfully Channel 4 doesnt have to answer to the morality Police .

Im going to spend my evening at work complaining about stuff.The Alan Titmarsh show better watch out!

/
W56196272
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:56:10 »

Manufactured outrage antidote:

http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:18:00 »

Oh dear foggy, if you believe that you're living in cloud cuckoo land, of course Brand's gonna be on TV in the near future.  Thankfully this has done his career no harm, he go on from this a little bit wiser I would imagine, that bloke has a talent, cracks me up, especially his Ponderland, which starts on C4 tonight I believe!! 

Hare Krishna!!

Probably wishful thinking on my behalf i guess Rob. I would imagine that the UK tour is being planned as we speak and will no doubt be a complete sell out, i just dont get the guy.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:21:43 »

Yeah all about personal choice, I don't like that Phil bloke from Buzzcocks but loads of people seem to love his work.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 10:21:46 »

Yeah all about personal choice, I don't like that Phil bloke from Buzzcocks but loads of people seem to love his work.

Brand was supposed to be the opposing guest captain tonight, but they have pulled it. Grrr.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: