Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: **Swindon v Huddersfield Matchday Thread**  (Read 34028 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #195 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:44:42 »

He's got over 20 members on a facebook group (since March), the revolution is beginning Cheesy
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:44:55 »

Holloway turns up at the matchday ticket office at about 2.55pm and says something along the lines of "Where should i sit?"

He gets the reply "where do you want to sit?"

"Well, erm, I used to be a football manager, and now I do a bit of press work and well, i might get a bit of stick. Where can i sit where i won't get any stick?"

So we sold him a ticket for the Town End. Mainly because that was the window he went to, and we didn't have any other tickets nearby.

Did anyone give him any stick? (or offer him a job?!)
glos_robin

« Reply #197 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:45:00 »

Can't really be bothered to talk about the match it was utter shit, rather than being angry though I just found myself laughing as at times we were so bad it was actually really funny........we can't even do the basics kids in a playground are more organised, passionate than us. I couldn't be bothered to shout, boo or anything as I found myself not really caring tbh and that seemed the general feeling around me.

It's gone on long enough and Malpas along with the entire 1st team coaching set-up needs to go before it's too late. What really annoys me is people saying put Byrne and Williams in charge we did  well under them IMO thats all bollocks. They are part of the current coaching set-up and equally as responsible as Malpas and the rest............when they were in charge last time the team were a united front due to the off field turmoil, not because of Byrne & Williams and there was some shit performances mixed in aswell. If those 2 got the job we'd be equally as bad as we are now ................ Freshening up the whole set-up is all I can see working.
dell boy

« Reply #198 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:45:34 »

Well, they weren't exactly open goals but they were chances definately- Corr certainly would have buried his if he were a little sharper

A broom should have scored from there. Nothing to do with sharpness just down to not sure what.
Peacock the same only four yards out and headed wide.
We can do nothing right at the mo.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:46:33 »

Holloway turns up at the matchday ticket office at about 2.55pm and says something along the lines of "Where should i sit?"

He gets the reply "where do you want to sit?"

"Well, erm, I used to be a football manager, and now I do a bit of press work and well, i might get a bit of stick. Where can i sit where i won't get any stick?"

So we sold him a ticket for the Town End. Mainly because that was the window he went to, and we didn't have any other tickets nearby.

Did anyone give him any stick? (or offer him a job?!)

So you work for the club then?
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:47:21 »

So you work for the club then?

In a matchday ticket office capacity, yes. I have a day job too.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:48:01 »

So you dont hear any whispers around the club then?
DMR

« Reply #202 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:48:23 »

we were the better team for the first 30 minutes. Score the penalty 1-1 and its a totally different game.

oh fuck off dan, if we had cristiano ronaldo, wayne rooney, kaka and torres up front we'd probably have won too... the point is we missed it and got dicked... hypotheticals are shit, mate we got stuffed don't defend it.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:48:44 »

So you dont hear any whispers around the club then?

You've got JPC for that!
tans

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:51:11 »

he wont go out at the moment i should think as the reggae mafia gave him a kicking!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #205 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:53:21 »

You've got JPC for that!

That means "yes, but I'm not telling" then Cheesy
tans

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:55:31 »

Who is this Rich Pullen fool?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:56:05 »

Who is this Rich Pullen fool?

Correct first time, I am a fool.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:56:51 »

Sorry i was quoting the Bristol city thread
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 19:24:26 »

Malpas has to go really now doesnt he? Absolute clueless, i was suprised the fans didnt turn earlier tbf. even the angry shouty man from 3 seats down was more positive.

The football was boringly shit too. I read my paper for most of the match and still didnt miss anything Cool

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: