Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: **Swindon v Huddersfield Matchday Thread**  (Read 34185 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:54:48 »

I think people are bein a bit harsh on Amankwaah. Yes, okay, he was dire today, but he's shown his class in recent games, and many people have been singin his praises recently.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:55:56 »

Just back..cant believe what ive just witnessed,no excuses weve got players who are just not good enough....hats of to Peacock,ime not his biggest fan but he worked his balls off...the match was summed up when Paynter and Ifill were at each other.
Paynter
Smith
Nalis
Easton
Mcmanee
All not good enough IMO..people will disagree i know,Morrison did ok again,why do the midfield keep giving the ball to Ifill!!!
As for Holloway being in the Town End apparently he was told that the pantomine season was here early this year..ime off to Southend next week but its going to be a long week now after that..
Spud

« Reply #137 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:56:25 »

After todays game I can now see why Amankwaah was let go by Swansea, the blokes a waste of space.

Then again the whole of the defence was non existant today.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:57:08 »

I was toying with the idea of going to Southend but I really cannot be arsed now
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:57:25 »

amankwaah is a fucking useless bottling cunt. The mistake fir the goal aside, he won't even go in for a 60/40 let alone a 50/50. I want him dead.

Can't disagree with that. How he is a defender without being able to tackle is beyond me.

And Paynter, even if you have a point concentrate on your own game rather than bollocking our own players. That way you won't look such a prick when you play shit in the second half.

How can the same shit keep happening at home, yet away we are OK? Something is broken and needs fixing. Its hard to defend the managers position right now.

Still at least England will cheer me by crushing the Borats. Oh.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #140 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:57:32 »

Maybe Holloway is being lined up to be our next manager? Then again i just cannot see fitton sacking malpas, he seems too soft on the guy and seems prepared to give him more time and more time.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 16:57:47 »

I knew i didnt mishear.

Fucking hell

Are these comments in interviews planned or are they off the cuff?  Suicide
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:06:20 by tans » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:00:21 »

Agree Batch.Paynter didnt win won ball in the air yet kept giving Ifill shit....very disapointing.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:02:00 »

I knew i didnt mishear.

Fucking hell

Are these comments in interviews planned or are they off the cuff? :evil:

to be able to plan something you need a brain, Malpas clearly has none.....

Has anyone else noticed that if you re-arrange the letters in Malpas, move the a, take away the other a, then the m, the l, the p, the s. Then add an n, k, w, r and an e. You spell the word WANKER..... spooky don't you think....?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:03:34 »

Yawn

Need i say more?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
flammableBen

« Reply #145 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:15:37 »

Agree he needs sacking now, surely fitton isn't going to keep giving him more time, it's obvious that he needs to go it just isn't working out!
MALPAS OUT!! No doubt fitton won't sack him though!!

Will fitton sack him though? it didn't sound like he would sack him anytime soon when he spoke recently.

Malpas won't walk and fitton will probably continue to back him.

How long before fitton sacks him? now, next week or will he give him another 2 or 3 games to tun it around? although i think that would be pointless.

Maybe Holloway is being lined up to be our next manager? Then again i just cannot see fitton sacking malpas, he seems too soft on the guy and seems prepared to give him more time and more time.

And that's just the last few pages. You did the same thing few weeks ago, and you haven't posted inbetween.

You seem to be obsessed with Fitton not sacking Malpas. Do you think Fitton is going to read this and think "oh, that oneandrewfitton doesn't think that I'll sack Malpas. I'll show him". Or do you have some sort of agenda of linking Fitton with an unpopular Malpas. I'm not sure.

I might ban you because it's getting boring.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:17:45 »

Ban Them please skin head...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:18:11 »

perhaps OneAndrewFitton is Andrew Fitton, and enjoys talking about himself in the 3rd person, I know I do...right Arch? Damn right!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #148 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:20:58 »

Get over it ben if i want to keep on saying something then i will, it's a forum if you don't like it then tough.

And threatening to ban is very very childish but if you want to do it then go ahead but that would be pathetic.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #149 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:21:47 »

Get over it ben if i want to keep on saying something then i will, it's a forum if you don't like it then tough.

...but we get the point.

Why do you have a picture of Malpas on your signiture if you loathe him so much?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: