Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Cyber Robins' Worldnet Adventure  (Read 57827 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 17:11:04 »

KIT UPDATE:-

The Adidas kit was supposed to be in a lot earlier, instead it arrived today so Adam & co had to check to make sure there was enough for the youth team to use. If so, we could have their kit from last season. latest update is that they don't have enough, however they are expecting another delivery of kit tomorrow which should (hopefully) mean they have enough and we can have their kit. If not I'm gonna make a cheeky suggestion that we take the new kit. If they have some but enough, they may have enough for us... Maybe... It's gonna be an 11th hour thing but fingers crossed I can pick it up tomorrow evening when I get the home shirt, if it needs to be sooner I may have to use you DV.

It would be best if everyone brought spares though, just incase Smiley

Nemo, Simon (who will be driving our car) has put together a CD together of songs to remind us of school and college... I imagine it will be hilarious for us but awful for you, just a word of warning!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 17:26:29 »

Erm, can i borrow a red town shirt?!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 17:28:38 »

Nemo, Simon (who will be driving our car) has put together a CD together of songs to remind us of school and college... I imagine it will be hilarious for us but awful for you, just a word of warning!

I'll bring the iPod!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 17:29:28 »

i've got the 07/08 and 08/09 ones but both say bennett on the back? i'll be taking both incase n all that...
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 17:34:43 by bennett » Logged

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 21:20:59 »

I'm around all day as well if you need me to pick up kit etc.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 21:45:42 »

If not I'm gonna make a cheeky suggestion that we take the new kit.

The Adidas mini kits won't be in until the second week in August, so <insert name here> will still be stuck without a kit.
flammableBen

« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 21:47:18 »

Si?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 22:04:15 »

I have one if you need it mate
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 09:32:17 »

Don't worry about red shirts.  If the club cannot supply, I have 15 of the same red Town shirts.  I also have about 12 pairs of red socks (with white turnovers), too.  The only thing we need to do is bring blue away shirts (as many as we have).

Nathan, can you phone me and let me know so I know if I have to bring the shirts? Ta.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 13:16:16 »

Right, just done a recky of what I have

2 pairs of red Swindon shorts (last two seasons)
4 pairs of red football socks
5 red Swindon shirts (3 are personallised with my name on the back!)
3 blue Swindon shirts

Also, I can borrow my sunday teams kit so we have a set of green (or yellow) shirts. The kit doesnt come with shorts or socks. I assume we could PROBABLY get away with red socks, red shorts and green shirts but if not I suggest everyone tries to bring a pair of dark shorts and socks to go with it.

On that note I have 2 pairs of black football shorts and one pair of black football socks.

Should also be able to pick up some training stuff and footballs to bring along. Space in the Si Pie love mobile permitting.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 13:29:01 »

Right, just done a recky of what I have

5 red Swindon shirts (3 are personallised with my name on the back!)
3 blue Swindon shirts

Also, I can borrow my sunday teams kit so we have a set of green (or yellow) shirts. The kit doesnt come with shorts or socks. I assume we could PROBABLY get away with red socks, red shorts and green shirts but if not I suggest everyone tries to bring a pair of dark shorts and socks to go with it.

On that note I have 2 pairs of black football shorts and one pair of black football socks.

Should also be able to pick up some training stuff and footballs to bring along. Space in the Si Pie love mobile permitting.

Cheers DV, good work.  You don't need to bring all that, however!  We *may* have a kit, won't know now until about lunchtime tomorrow, so from your list, you need only bring the following:

3 blue Swindon shirts
some training stuff and footballs

Don't worry about the change kit, in years past we have forced others to change by having no change kit, so we stay in red!  If we have enough Swindon Blue then great, if not, no worries.  Remember you will all need to bring shorts and socks in case we don't get the kit.

Good work, again DV.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 13:31:51 »

surely it would be better to forget the blue shirts and just take the green shirts?

I'm sure we can squeeze them in and I've got them now. Plus we obviously have enough of them.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #432 on: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 13:41:17 »

My boot should have enough space, it's surprisingly big. Don't bring any cones or any shit like that though.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 13:44:19 »

surely it would be better to forget the blue shirts and just take the green shirts?

I'm sure we can squeeze them in and I've got them now. Plus we obviously have enough of them.

OK, then.  Sounds good.  

We don't need to worry about matching shorts and socks, we can still wear our red/white ones, the refs won't mind.  I would say that I prefer to wear Swindon kit, which is why I wanted us to wear Swindon blue shirts, but hey, if it's gotten too difficult, then green it is.

Cheers again for your efforts, it's nice (and unusual) to have someone who thinks about stuff beforehand.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 13:48:19 »

Its OCD really.

Turning up and playing in non matching shirts just make you look useless and amatuer. I'm fully aware of the fact we are mostly useless and amatuer but lets at least look the part!

Plus in truth, green is more a Swindon Town colour than blue. Despite the fact we've only had 2 green kits in my life time.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: