Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adult & Child Season Ticket  (Read 3538 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 10:50:22 »

don't fucking come fucking well near fucking me - cos I can't help fucking swearing all the fucking time
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 10:59:43 »

I hope people dont start whinging and whining about swearing if they don't sit in the family area.  They had a choice and decided not to take it.

:evil:
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 11:32:36 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
I hope people dont start whinging and whining about swearing if they don't sit in the family area.  They had a choice and decided not to take it.

Yup. Speaking as someone who takes his kid to football and chooses not to sit in the family area, I regard that as MY responsibility. It's up to me to ensure that he doesn't repeat what he hears, not up to others to change their behaviour to accommodate my choice. That's what being a parent is about.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 11:45:08 »

I's expect number of complaints will go up now some of us Town End oiks are moving stands. It's not my fault I get temporary tourettes for 90 minutes.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 12:29:15 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I's expect number of complaints will go up now some of us Town End oiks are moving stands. It's not my fault I get temporary tourettes for 90 minutes.

Hehe, same. I hardly ever swear normally but at football it just all comes out. If people don't like that then there is NO GOOD REASON for them to sit anywhere other than the family area
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 14:21:47 »

fucking amen brothers and fucking sisters
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 16:02:55 »

Apart from slagging players off for no reason, which I bet the townend have some.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #22 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 22:13:46 »

fucking buy a season ticket you tight fucking moaning fucking double standard tourette laden pricks.thank you.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Friday, June 6, 2008, 23:26:34 »

Easy way to get rid of the kids....just point to somewhere nearby and shout "look it's Michael Jackson"
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, June 7, 2008, 12:51:40 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Another good reason to stay in the Town End for me.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, June 7, 2008, 13:58:34 »

I can't see it being a problem. There's kids in every stand and I've never been asked to stop swearing, whichever stand I've been in.

Like Paul says, if it is an issue then just point out a responsible parent would go in the family area and they should ask the club to accomodate them there for future games.
thompske

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, June 7, 2008, 14:07:19 »

I'd already spotted this price saving idea, so I have bought a second junior ticket for my Lad so he can bring  a selection of his friends, you never know they may come more than once, and will probably buy at least a programme,  so not only did I renew our season tickets, I added 1 new one to the list. and yes I also got caught with the identity glitch and had to borrow a friends childs passport to get the ticket, but a £1 seemed to good an offer to refuse!
I like the DR stand lettering and the new shirt sponsors, can find much to grumble about for next season, hope we get a few good signings. Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: