Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adult & Child Season Ticket  (Read 3567 times)
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 10:11:58 »

Any body buying an Adult & Junior Season tIcket ?
If you look at the Aduct & Junior prices it adds up to a total of £298 to get one of each ticket or £354 if we don't sell 6,000. However if you buy a Family ticket for 1 Adult & 2 children then the costs are £299 or £349 (if we don't do the 6,000).
This means it'll cost just £1 to take one of your childs friends for the whole season (doesn't have to be the same one as tickets are transferable), or it will cost less if /when we sell more than 6,000.
Of course it also means that we are more likely to do the 6,000 and most importantly your child's friend(s) could become future supporters.

From the Dark Side
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 10:13:33 »

Look at you and your free marketing, good work  Cool
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 11:00:31 »

Some good maths there Phil. All we need to do is make sure everybody buying and Adult and a Junior ticket knows about/realises this!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 11:27:57 »

I go to games with my daughter and my mate takes his lad. We used to get a family ticket for £44. Now its £499 with 3 kids. This is quite clever as I can take one of my other kids or he can take his. Alternatively, they can take a mate. With prices so low I'm more tempted to spend on other things. Alos, if there's anything worth having in the clubshop that isn't likely to fll apart after a wash then I'll go and spend in there with my 10% discount. I've got some mates who sometimes go or are lapsed. I can now get them to the CG for some games for £5. And to boot my 6 year old can come and it costs me nothing.
From my point of view, Christmas has come early. And the biggest benefit is I'm not getting it in the ear from her indoors. Maybe she's got a sub lined up for Saturday afternoons.
I can't see what else the club could have done - now its down to us.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 17:44:23 »

Do you have to sit in a certain part of the ground with a family ticket, or can you sit anywhere?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 17:55:17 »

I think theres a family bit in the arkells, best sit in there if you're trying to avoid a very young one learning some earthy language!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 08:33:06 »

I'm thinking of doing the family ticket thing but want to sit in the DR stand, don't really want to sit in the Arkells Family bit.  That was the point of my question really.  My kids are used to me swearing, and at 14, my boy probably practices earthy language away from me anyway.

Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 10:52:52 »

Looking at the blurb, I think you can sit anywhere as long as the kids are accompanied. The family area is for those who want to sit in a more family orientatde area I would guess.
Relevent bits just say that all juniors under 12 must be accompanied. All unaccompanied juniors must sit in block DR 1 of the Don Rogers stand  if between 12-14. Juniors aged 15 and above can sit anywhere unaccompanied except the Town end.

From the Dark Side
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 17:31:52 »

Cheers Phil!

:thumbs:

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 18:40:17 »

I went down the CG today to get a family ticket ( 2+3) and a free one for my 6 yr old. What I found out was that they wanted forms filled in for all 6 people and birth certificates for the juniors. It doesn't say this in any of the literature so be prepared.
They were good guys down there and were extremely helpful so this isn't a whinge just information for those buying tickets.
Will go back down there tomorrow - at least that will be another 6 towards the 6000.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 20:30:51 »

Quote from: "chalkies_shorts"
I went down the CG today to get a family ticket ( 2+3) and a free one for my 6 yr old. What I found out was that they wanted forms filled in for all 6 people and birth certificates for the juniors. It doesn't say this in any of the literature so be prepared.
They were good guys down there and were extremely helpful so this isn't a whinge just information for those buying tickets.
Will go back down there tomorrow - at least that will be another 6 towards the 6000.
From what I saw they had terms and conditions on the website this morning and that was included. Not sure if it had been mentioned before though
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 20:36:31 »

I'm not quite clear from the above....can anyone confirm that a family ticket (1+2 or 2+3) can be used anywhere, rather than just the Famlee bit in the Arkells?

Cheers.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 21:20:01 »

Quote from: "Christy"
I'm not quite clear from the above....can anyone confirm that a family ticket (1+2 or 2+3) can be used anywhere, rather than just the Famlee bit in the Arkells?

Cheers.

I'm pretty sure it can yes
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 22:28:00 »

Quote from: "Christy"

Cheers.

Yes you can sit anywhere!

I bought a family ticket, 1 + 2 and chose the seats that I wanted in the DR stand!

You do not have to sit in the family bit in the Arkells!

Happy days!

Cheesy

blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 09:37:10 »

There can't be much central space left in the DR stands now? Nearly everyone is jumping ship in there.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: