Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champs League  (Read 8586 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 18:26:44 »

Across the two legs the only difference that I could see was that Liverpool had the luck and Arsenal didn't... oh yeah, and Arsenal were seriously hindered by picking Senderos  Soapy Tit Wank .

Liverpool look like a team who can win against anyone in Europe and personally i think they could do it again this year... but it'll disguise what has been a very poor season for them.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 18:26:44 »

Brilliant game last night. First 25 mins Arsenal ripped liverpool to shreds. Then when Hyppia scored u can see the relief in the players. Torres goal was pure class. Babel was due to raw pace and it was a penalty. Dirk Kuyt ran his socks off. Walcott run for Adebayor goal was Brilliant. Well Adebayor should of scored about 10 mins before. Also both Rooney and Ronaldo are on the bench for tonight's game.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 18:28:21 »

Quote from: "Scot Munroe"
Torres goal was pure class.

Was it really that good?  Senderos stood off him so much that I'd have been disappointed if he hadn't hit the back of the net...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 18:40:07 »

Torres goal was a great finish, as for a great goal no, the defending was pure divvie 4 stuff.  Reina got an assist for that for fucks sake!!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 18:41:32 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Torres goal was a great finish, as for a great goal no, the defending was pure divvie 4 stuff.  Reina got an assist for that for fucks sake!!
This has confused me.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 18:48:18 »

Just because it was a decent finish doesn't make it a great goal.  Arsenal's none existent defending makes sure of that.

It's not that difficult to0 understand dude.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 18:51:49 »

On that basis though if a team pass it around 25 times and it comes of some matey boys ass is that a good goal .
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 19:06:02 »

no that would be a great build up, but not a great goal.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 19:08:41 »

I'm with Jan on this.  Build up wasn't anything special, just a very good finish.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 21:03:56 »

Quote from: "ExeRed"
I'm with Jan on this.  Build up wasn't anything special, just a very good finish.

Seconded. Or is that thirded now?  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: