Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cox to sign for us tomorow according to the Adver  (Read 24870 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 15:26:50 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Cobblers are banging on about only being 1 point behind us in the league making them just as attractive blah blah blah. Take it they have failed to see that we have 2 games in hand over them....

Games in hand mean bugger all though... yes they are nice to have but give me the points any day of the week.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 15:42:20 »

Thanks for that Northampton site. Seems they've already given up the chase and it was never confirmed they even made a bid anyway.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 15:51:37 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I'm a bit pissed off. The amount some of you were moaning part of me wanted him to sign for someone else. It would have been karma. We don't deserve him.
Could be some one from bristol city or plymouth Smiley
Panda Paws

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 16:34:29 »

The midfielder is chirs brunt, we've had a 4.9 million pound bid, plus sturrock, accepted
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 16:37:46 »

Quote from: "Panda Paws"
The midfielder is chirs brunt, we've had a 4.9 million pound bid, plus sturrock, accepted
Dozno9

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:05:59 »

Quote from: "Panda Paws"

Has he got to carry it up there?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:13:33 »

Without wishing to piss on anybody's bonfire, all this Adver story is, is a re hash of the interview with Malpas on RS.

He laters says its far from a done deal,  and itv wont be the end of his world if it doesn't happen.

This is STFC folks don't get excited until you see its a done deal....I can recall the Adver trumpetting our 30K offer for Kevin Keegan in 1970, only for the Scousers tp nip in with a 35K offer.
red macca

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:14:49 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Without wishing to piss on anybody's bonfire, all this Adver story is, is a re hash of the interview with Malpas on RS.

He laters says its far from a done deal,  and itv wont be the end of his world if it doesn't happen.

This is STFC folks don't get excited until you see its a done deal....I can recall the Adver trumpetting our 30K offer for Kevin Keegan in 1970, only for the Scousers tp nip in with a 35K offer.
sorry Reg thats bollocks
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:16:34 »

I've no proof (As I can't be arsed looking through pages and pages of threads) but I'm willing to bet that the people moaning about the possibility of us not signing Cox are the same people that slagged the club off for getting him here on loan in the first place!

Just a hunch.................................

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:27:56 »

Quote from: "red macca"

sorry Reg thats bollocks

What is ?
red macca

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:28:45 »

I just reckon its not a rehash from Rs interview thats all
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:35:31 »

Quote from: "red macca"
I just reckon its not a rehash from Rs interview thats all

Well Malpas's interview was on at 10:00pm yesterday and the article with quotes from the interview  was posted up at 7:15 am  this morning.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:37:07 »

Come on Reg, you ain't half been a bit bart-esque of late. And you are also referring back to something in the 70's.

I hope you ain't right though.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:48:14 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
Come on Reg, you ain't half been a bit bart-esque of late. And you are also referring back to something in the 70's.

I hope you ain't right though.

All I'm saying is that if you'd heard the imterview with Malpas, he outlines that there has been some shift by Fitton who's driving this, to match Reading's conditions.....which is indeed promising news.

But its a football deal, all sorts of stuff can happen....I wont get excited until pen is put to paper.  

Bart has been known to steal my theories.....like Wise buggering off and Sturrock buggering off.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 17:48:59 »

Key part though that we moved the goal post's for Reading (i.e implying we have met there valuation) would suggest that we will at least get to discuss terms with the lad.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: