Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 10 point plan  (Read 10869 times)
glos_robin

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 19, 2008, 19:57:29 »

Fairly happy with all of that and they seem to have a good idea about the problems with the food, stewards etc which shows they are listening which can only be good.

Am happy to hear they are going to give the ground a bit of a facelift replacing the multi coloured seats in the Arkell's as that alone will make the ground look 100 times better. Would of been easy to say leave it as their thinking about a redevelopment but is good news that they seem intent on improving the image and look of the club immediately.

Regarding nurturing the pitch hopefully they will get rid of that contractor (Sportsturf?) and get in a proper groundsman again as when we used to have our own Groundsman the pitch was usually one of the best in the league.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 19, 2008, 20:56:22 »

as said before there really is nothing ground breaking, but they appear to be trying to get us run like a proper club...almost as if we're planning to be professional and a serious viable company/team.

i like it, it's a novel approach in swindon!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 19, 2008, 21:42:39 »

I know it's trivial, but the seats thing is so ****ing obvious, now you think about it.  I can remember thinking the multi-coloured seats in the North Stand looked a bit daft the first time I went to a home game 17 years ago.  Then they became part of the furniture and I never really thought about it again.

If you'd said back in 1990 that someone would get round to changing them in 2008, I'd not have believed you.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 19, 2008, 21:53:29 »

Simple ideas are the best ideas.

Simple is beautiful.

FACT! Cool
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 19, 2008, 22:01:56 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Regarding nurturing the pitch hopefully they will get rid of that contractor (Sportsturf?) and get in a proper groundsman again as when we used to have our own Groundsman the pitch was usually one of the best in the league.

the pitch is still done by the same person/people. i think the problems began when we had the concerts.

it all sounds very promising. nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary but you gotta start somewhere.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 19, 2008, 22:29:54 »

It's yer kaizen, ennit!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 00:09:50 »

“It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.”

chinese proverb like
deltaincline

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 00:50:59 »

This sub-standard stewarding problem definately needs addressing as soon as possible. Our stewards seem to view home games as some sort of military operation where everyone is pre-judged as a fucking hooligan and is therefore fair game for a citizens arrest or worse if anything, no matter how fucking trivial, kicks off.

Most of the cunts employed or contracted by the club seem hell bent on wading into anyone they don't like the look of - usually in the townend - and make matchdays a fucking pain in the arse for home fans.

They seem to be directed by the vindictive cunt of a part time steward that is Moorehouse. The way he is dragging fred elliot and others over the sharp stuff for what looks like some very personal reasons is a fucking disgrace, and is one which we should all be uniting against, lest the cunt picks on one of us next.

It's only a couple of weeks ago since Mexico red and a couple of others were similarly stitched up. Who's going to be next? When is this fucking ridiculous twat Shithouse going to be stopped?

I admire the 10 point plan put forward by the new lot. No corporate shit, no cliche ridden bollocks designed to be easily slithered out of at a later date. Some obvious stuff, some that they've clearly thought through. Whatever, it's all long overdue positive stuff that will hopefully do the club some good during the re-build.

The whole buzz around the stadium today was so fucking positive you could cut it with a knife. The players and the fans were soo fucking bonded at times it was brilliant to be a part of. The stewarding problem needs addressing quickly though or the positive start could easily be tainted by cunts not fit to lace the boots of fans who've supported this club for 3 decades+.

Sorry, but it's just not fucking on having a cunt like Shithouse playing his personal version of Call of Duty 4 every other saturday.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 02:07:12 »

Very impressed with it. Especially the ground side of things e.g. Catering, Stewarding, Seats, redevelopment etc. Good to see.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 02:10:00 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"
This sub-standard stewarding problem definately needs addressing as soon as possible. Our stewards seem to view home games as some sort of military operation where everyone is pre-judged as a fucking hooligan and is therefore fair game for a citizens arrest or worse if anything, no matter how fucking trivial, kicks off.

Most of the cunts employed or contracted by the club seem hell bent on wading into anyone they don't like the look of - usually in the townend - and make matchdays a fucking pain in the arse for home fans.

They seem to be directed by the vindictive cunt of a part time steward that is Moorehouse. The way he is dragging fred elliot and others over the sharp stuff for what looks like some very personal reasons is a fucking disgrace, and is one which we should all be uniting against, lest the cunt picks on one of us next.

It's only a couple of weeks ago since Mexico red and a couple of others were similarly stitched up. Who's going to be next? When is this fucking ridiculous twat Shithouse going to be stopped?

I admire the 10 point plan put forward by the new lot. No corporate shit, no cliche ridden bollocks designed to be easily slithered out of at a later date. Some obvious stuff, some that they've clearly thought through. Whatever, it's all long overdue positive stuff that will hopefully do the club some good during the re-build.

The whole buzz around the stadium today was so fucking positive you could cut it with a knife. The players and the fans were soo fucking bonded at times it was brilliant to be a part of. The stewarding problem needs addressing quickly though or the positive start could easily be tainted by cunts not fit to lace the boots of fans who've supported this club for 3 decades+.

Sorry, but it's just not fucking on having a cunt like Shithouse playing his personal version of Call of Duty 4 every other saturday.
:goodpost:  i hate the fuckers as well
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 02:45:29 »

10 out of 10 for the 10 point plan.

They have set some easily measurable targets here, some relatively easy to achieve (i.e. the low hanging fruit), some a little more difficult. All of which have been highlighted on here and other forums for quite some time.

I like the communication initiative. One recommendation to start you on your way STFC Board - ditch Brunel FM as media partners and match day commentary ASAP - they fucking suck!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 02:48:07 »

chicken fucking balti pies.

and free the TEF one.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 09:27:33 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"
10 out of 10 for the 10 point plan.

They have set some easily measurable targets here, some relatively easy to achieve (i.e. the low hanging fruit), some a little more difficult. All of which have been highlighted on here and other forums for quite some time.

I like the communication initiative. One recommendation to start you on your way STFC Board - ditch Brunel FM as media partners and match day commentary ASAP - they fucking suck!

This sort of thing though I suspect will be reviewed come the end of the season and acted upon then - Brunel are supposed to be official media partners but RS does more than them on town coverage, but instead of us just saying ditch brunel, let us let the new board know why (coverage etc) rather than just say they are shit (which they are)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 10:15:16 »

We all know that Moorhouse reads this forum, after all he is a squaddie based in Iraq - or so he claimed.  Point is was he the guy reporting back to Greek Mike, my money would be on a resounding YES!  We all need to be contacting the new CEO and AF on a personal basis and tell them of our concerns over him and the other little Hitlers, although no doubt they are acting under his orders.  Do not leave it to others to do, do it yourselves and do it asap.  Please, pretty please!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 11:08:51 »

Quote from: "axs"
chicken fucking balti pies.

and free the TEF one.

They already sell them  Cheesy

I was impressed with the plan, every little thing in there is something we've moaned about. It means Fitton et al have done their homework and haven't simply been sat around waiting for paperwork to be sorted.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: