Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your best ever job then??  (Read 4920 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 12:01:23 »

i worked in a cafe in the states at an auction house for a month, thats was ace, just ate free pizza and picked up bargins along the way
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 13:59:55 »

It probably has to be one of my weekend jobs I had, working in a corner shop, it had it's up's and down's but I was often left in charge and it was always fun chatting up some of the more desirable young lady's that used to come in, it had it's down sides in that you had to keep and eye on certain theiving feckers or when the owner was bullied by one of the local junkies.

Or it could have been when I worked at a certain large mulit national computer chip manufacturer, always had the latest technology to work on and was always busy, and it was always a relaxed atmosphere to work in, and course the totty there was fantastic...and it's where I met the wife as well !
red macca

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 14:02:32 »

The one I have got now
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 14:15:22 »

Working on Sydney Harbour for a big engineering firm. Going to the harbour for lunch then drinks after work under the Opera House.

Oh why the hell did I come home?!

I dislike my job at the moment but contracts up this year, very much doubt I'll decide to stay on, see where next adventure takes me!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 17:47:15 »

I love my job at the moment. I'm a civil servant so i get shit money but 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, close at christmas (another 2 weeks off!), Flexi time, brilliant pension, and because i'm actually rather good at fixing PC's, i'm also the mutts nut's in my office.

There could be a few more fitties though...
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 18:00:08 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
I love my job at the moment. I'm a civil servant so i get shit money but 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, close at christmas (another 2 weeks off!), Flexi time, brilliant pension, and because i'm actually rather good at fixing PC's, i'm also the mutts nut's in my office.

There could be a few more fitties though...

You strike me as the archetypal civil servant  Soapy Tit Wank

The money is poor compared to private industry, but as you say, there are some perks to be had, and a degree of job security too.

I've managed to spend three years of my civil service career working in the USA, rent, utilities paid for, cost of living allowance etc. Not many places offer that kind of opportunity. Job itself is utter gash (i.e. why I'm on here a lot), but hey ho.....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: