Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your best ever job then??  (Read 4922 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 22:37:36 »

The one I'm trying to get!!
Sussex

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 22:40:09 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "Sussex"
The one I'm doing now. Decided on my career choice on a school trip to Brunel University in Bristol aged 12, and worked towards it from then on. Currently Senior Art Editor of a big publishing company just outside London. Woot.

Yes, but your social life consists of masturbating while watching hamsters procreate, so it's not all good is it?

It's a stressful job, I need a release.  :|
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 23:16:13 »

I love the job I do now. I work for TCG Acquisitions and we run over 150 pubs and nightclubs in the UK. I work in the banking department and am responsible for 60 pubs and clubs bankings.

The most popular pubs the comapny I work for owns are the Sailors and Red Lion in Newquay and the Glasshouse in Swindon among some of the more popular venues we own. Absolutely love my job and the people I work with. As noted in the press we are spending £20m this year to do up our pubs.

Check out some of our pubs at http://www.the1440.co.uk If you go to the Glasshouse I believe there are some vouchers for free drinks or money off as well on this site!

Here are a few pictures of our pubs we have just done up under a new concept called "IVORY LOUNGE"

http://www.ivoryloungebar.co.uk/gallery.htm
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 23:17:37 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
I love the job I do now. I work for TCG Acquisitions and we run over 150 pubs and nightclubs in the UK. I work in the banking department and am responsible for 60 pubs and clubs bankings.

The most popular pubs the comapny I work for owns are the Sailors and Red Lion in Newquay and the Glasshouse in Swindon among some of the more popular venues we own. Absolutely love my job and the people I work with. As noted in the press we are spending £20m this year to do up our pubs.

Check out some of our pubs at http://www.the1440.co.uk

the glasshouse didn't seem that popular when  i was in there.

should we change the title of the thread to 'Advert'?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 23:19:45 »

Quote from: "axs"
Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Check out some of our pubs at http://www.the1440.co.uk

the glasshouse didn't seem that popular when  i was in there.

should we change the title of the thread to 'Advert'?

No perhaps to pubs that people on this forum may have heard of. thats why I listed those ones. We have loads of popular ones like Via Manchester, Bar 38 Manchester, Bar 38 Canary Wharf, Evolution Cardiff, Baja Beach Club Leeds but no one would have heard of them on this forum except maybe Fred from working in London.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 23:26:22 »

If we are into posting piccies, then this is the building that I run

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/image2059-1.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/HSBC200_1.jpg

Oh..............and I'll just sling Rachael in here for entertainment value

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/000BFE48-E6C6-131E-84720C01AC1BF814.jpg
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 23:29:10 »

i still think she's ugly.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 23:32:39 »

Quote from: "axs"
i still think she's ugly.

well you are ginger

nuff said ?

people in glass houses and all that ?

love you !
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 23:49:20 »

When I was at college I was 3 months from finishing (was around easter easter) my manager at Tesco put me on a fast track management course but she left to join a company called Regus.  She came to me and said dont work extra at easter come and do work experience at my new company.  I thought why not, after a week they offered us a job, regus did conferencinga nd offices etc and all sorts of business things.  My mind was blown away.  Went to speak to dad and explained teh options, tesco managerment or this office company that was like 5* and a great opportunity.  As my old man owns commercial offices he said go learn it all.  Within 3 years I was doing raher well, working in sales and marketing and still playing with IT (ha ha ha) and customer services.  Got to learn to talk to MDs of companies like 3G right down to tea boys.  I left to join a client who was a crook, when I found out it was too late as they had a mortgage in my name and guns in office - hence the move back to swindon to start own business.

Regret leaving Regus like youd never believe

Then again current job has its ups!

sorry for essay, oh ps - the best bit of Regus was Gazzas Fat Mate walking past each day doing star jumps when I covered reception!

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 00:05:46 »

Best job I ever had was when I was 19, selling E to all the scag heads and running my own tribe of bitches
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 00:06:29 »

I could sort you out recreating your best job fred, 50/50  Cheesy

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 00:08:05 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I could sort you out recreating your best job fred, 50/50  Cheesy

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I fucking adore my job mate !
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 00:08:44 »

Im messing fella, ive never sold any shit in my life!

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 00:12:43 »

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 10, 2008, 00:34:25 »

I make money out of BT. It's boring as fuck and I hate it. But then again I've only ever had 3 jobs, and one of them was work experience.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: