Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conditional Agreement signed!!  (Read 17783 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 21:06:01 »

Quote from: "Power to people"

No word on if the CVA has been paid though - assume it has though and Androniku can join his mate Diamandis is taking another company to the brink.

I'd have thought that all the issues would need resolving before the actual payment took place.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, December 23, 2007, 22:10:19 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Quote from: "Terry Tibbs"
Quote from: "Power to people"
... all that is left is to deal with HMRC - the interesting thing he mentioned was getting them to sign up to an agreement (I think was the word he used) and that it may take slightly longer due to christmas, this to me sounded as if they was not going to be paying HMRC either the whole lot at once (perhaps installments ?) or agreeing the amount that is to be paid.

I expect it's the amount. With Sandy's cracking book keeping they might not know the exact amount ...? You don't want Diamond Mike saying it's x amount and HMRC saying it's x amount plus another £3million or something.

Also, are there not fines etc for late payment? Perhaps they're trying to negotiate those down...

It's probably calculating the liability with all the surcharges and interest thats accrued on it.

Yeah, that too  Cool
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Monday, December 24, 2007, 21:40:29 »

I see the doom merchants are still around on thisis :

http://forum.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2321

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: