Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fitton Ready To Seal Vital Town Takeover  (Read 3898 times)
bashful01

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 13:29:01 »

James Wills is a co-director of a companny called ELEVEN 59 LIMITED the other co-director of this outfit is one Sue Parkinson ... a close employee of dunwoody and Micky D's .. it is her that most of his enterprises are fronted by ..

Odd that eh !!!

Tel me that this is not so he has an ear on the inside with the new lot then ..
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 13:34:44 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I hope im wrong but Im sure they are just buying more time ... please dont let Fitton be a fit up

Please dont take this the wrong way but ....Shut the fuck up

Sad to say, i must be on my way
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 13:35:51 »

Fitton, who flew to America yesterday, said: "The deal is getting done, I don't think the fans need to worry about this matter particularly."

I'm as much for Fitton taking over as the vast majority on here, but this little nugget concerns me slightly.

You see Mr. Fitton, as long-suffering fans of Swindon Town FC, we have a right to remain worried, as things have a nasty habit of going tits up at the last minute - do I need to remind you of the events of last Thursday?

Until this deal is signed, sealed and delivered, with word from your good self that it is, allow me to remain just a little bit worried.....

Thanks, and good luck!
Dazzza

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 13:37:22 »

Quote from: "bashful01"
James Wills is a co-director of a companny called ELEVEN 59 LIMITED the other co-director of this outfit is one Sue Parkinson ... a close employee of dunwoody and Micky D's .. it is her that most of his enterprises are fronted by ..

Odd that eh !!!

Is that his wife who still uses her maiden name?

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 13:37:27 »

Spot on Pumbaa, IIRC that's exactly what a certain Jim Little said to the Adver just about 2 months ago.

I have more faith in AF though.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 14:07:31 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"

Odd that eh !!!

Is that his wife who still uses her maiden name?

No, she's his secretary. His wife's name is Sarah
lambourn red

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 14:51:41 »

Odd that eh !!!

What difference does it make , such conspiracy theories and neagativity. If AF is stumping up the best part of 5 mill why unearth is he going to give the greasy greek any say in what is  going to happen in the future. Lets just rejoice at the fact we are close to securing the future of our club if Diamond Mike/SSW has mole on the inside let the cunt he is going to have fuck all influence to do anything as they will be minority share holders.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 15:08:00 »

I await for Bob Holt to be wheeled out and it all goes tits up.  Wink
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 15:53:10 »

Perhaps we can raise some money by lining up to kick Bob, Diamandis & Gray out the door...all money raised to the RAF so a worthwhile cause  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 16:15:50 »

I guess it is inevitabe that some of the current guard will be retained for an interim period while a hand-over takes place. I expect the to depart pretty swiftly after, who in their right mind would want Sandy Gray working for them?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 16:57:59 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I guess it is inevitabe that some of the current guard will be retained for an interim period while a hand-over takes place. I expect the to depart pretty swiftly after, who in their right mind would want Sandy Gray working for them?

Exactly - can't see why she is needed though, surely the accounts dept deal with the day to day bill's - and you would like to think the CEO that Fitton brings in may have experience within football so knows what papers etc have to be lodged with the FL etc.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: