Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Two late amendments killed deal': Fitton  (Read 7462 times)
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:14:28 »

Quote from: "Terry Tibbs"
Quote from: "wheretherealredsare"
Even if MD is ditched does he not hold enough shares to prevent the acquisition of a controlling 75% stake, as required by AF?

From what I remember SSW/MD hold somewhere between 70/75% between them so I think MD's shares could be crucial.

... the other option is the other 25% - the fans - give up their shares to Fitton.

I'd happily give my one share up if it'll help Fitton get control of the club!!!!!!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:15:03 »

Surely by now it's dawned on Wills that everything Diamandis touches turns to shit.  Get that awful man out of the room, and then maybe our club has a chance of being saved.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:17:43 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
Mike D will not 'crawl back on his hands & knees'. He is too stubborn. As we've seen with Bill Power/BEST it's either his way or no way. The only way this will get resurrected is if the Wills ditch their 'advisor'. Which I can't see happening. They need to realise the club is worth fuck all & take whats on the table from Fitton before it's too late.

I agree. He hasn't changed in the last year so why now. The Wills are stupid enough to believe what he says. Trouble is that the people that have the resources to buy the club have made there money themselves. You don't do that by being stupid. The only people who would give them what they are demanding are people who are as stupid as them & have been lucky enough to inherit money too.

I oersonally think we should get Wills sectioned.

From the Dark Side
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #33 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:18:26 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"
Lets hope Fitton has played a blinder - the mention of a backer in the consortium worth millions certainly hit home with me. Fingers bloody crossed again

I think he already has, hes called their bluff and now the club are on the back foot.

Come on Andrew, stick the knife in and swirl it round a bit, the club needs you, we need you, you have to be our last hope.

One Andrew Fitton, theres only one Andrew Fitton, one Andrew Fitton....

I truly feel the same as when I knew my mum was dying, you know its coming, you prey and prey it wont actually happen but in some ways are prepared that it might do. Hoping beyond hope that there is a miracle cure, when you find out there is and the doctors prescribing it wont actually pay for the treatment.

If this fails now I will fucking cry like a new born baby.  Sad  this is our last hope now.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:23:56 »

It annoys the hell out me how people are still acting as if this is all down to Diamandis and the Wills are just some dotty old Toffs taking bad advice.

/
W56196272
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:25:12 »

Quote from: "wheretherealredsare"
Even if MD is ditched does he not hold enough shares to prevent the acquisition of a controlling 75% stake, as required by AF?

From what I remember SSW/MD hold somewhere between 70/75% between them so I think MD's shares could be crucial.

... the other option is the other 25% - the fans - give up their shares to Fitton.

I'd happily give my one share up if it'll help Fitton get control of the club!!!!!!

Or ... not sure if this could be done ... AF & co buy as near to 75% as possible then arrange a rights issue to provide capital for expansion or whatever. Price the rights issue so that only AF & co can afford to take it up, and those rights not taken by others can also be purchased by AF & co. This should increase their %age holding and dilute others below 25%.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:27:05 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
It annoys the hell out me how people are still acting as if this is all down to Diamandis and the Wills are just some dotty old Toffs taking bad advice.

oh no, James is as much to blame, I don't think SSW actually knows what day it is anymore though.  The whole family must take ultimate responsibility for their complete inability to do anything resembling the right thing for the past god knows how many years.  There is a difference though, James seems incompetent whereas Mike seems vindictive.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:34:17 »

All this blaming... how about blaming all the previous administrations going back years for the systematic shocking mismanagent of a football club.... and whilst it is now time for Wills to sell the shares we also have to remember if it wasn't for him there wouldn't be a club to support anyway.

here's the man himself when you need him?
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:44:42 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
All this blaming... how about blaming all the previous administrations going back years for the systematic shocking mismanagent of a football club.... and whilst it is now time for Wills to sell the shares we also have to remember if it wasn't for him there wouldn't be a club to support anyway.

Absolute bollocks fucking hate Will's he is no saviour should of walked away a long time ago.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:45:19 »

so if i save you one day and threaten to kill you the next it's ok?
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:47:22 »

yes, you can't really set yourself up as a 'saviour' when one of the major expenses of the club that has crippled the finances in recent years are the interest payments made on your own loans, and when what appears to be a genuinely good deal is blocked by you and your employees.  He's an arsehole of the highest order, and no mistake about it
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:52:44 »

Actually Reeeves4King I would be interested to see if you could name another regime that has been worse than the current administration in the last 20 years, fact of the matter is the current incumbents have taken us to the brink of bankruptcy on countless occasions with this most recent one being the most worrying of them all.  Am I grateful to Sir Seton? am I fuck him and his cronies have been milking our club for too long and have done one of the worst jobs running a football club ever at a professional level.
flammableBen

« Reply #42 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:55:09 »

Ricky Hunt was a bit of a... errr... idiot.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:57:00 »

Cunt more like.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 11:59:40 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Ricky Hunt was a bit of a... errr... idiot.

He was but did we lose as much money under him? did he take as much admin costs? when we were on the brink of going out of business did he turn down 3 recuse attempts (takeovers)? how anyone could defend Sir Seton now is beyond a joke, the myth that he kept us in business has died the guy is a crook and has contributed massively to our demise.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: