Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andrew Fitton  (Read 3821 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 00:24:45 »

That's a bit shit mate.

On a happier note. If you fancy a beer on Saturday morning then I might be up for it. You might have to buy though.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 00:33:49 »

Yes...............it's very very sad

I know that I was only their Step Dad, but I was with them for 17 years, seen them all through school, found two of them apprenticeships, encouraged one to join the Army, then used up all of my holidays ferrying him to and from Catterick. Cried lots when he went to NI, Afghan, Iraq, you name it.

He came out of the Army and I paid 3k for his plastering course, I have tried to support them, as I have always thought of them, as my own.

And now the vindictiveness of their Mother means that they cross over the street rather than talk to me.

Lisa has refused to vacate the house before Xmas, so she can have one big last Xmas with all her family around her, and has asked me to make sure I am not there for the day (in my own house).

I am currently going to spend Xmas day in 5 different locations (ala Vicar of Dibley)

I am sad

Jenna is sad

Lisa is happy

is that wrong Huh??
flammableBen

« Reply #32 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 00:35:59 »

Probably wrong. I wouldn't make too much of a fuss though mate. Other wise it will be

Fred is angry

Jenna is sadder

Lisa is happier.

Just go with it mate. Things will sort themselves out in the new year.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 08:17:58 »

Ben, I love you for that last post mate. You stick with it Fred and See Jenna as much as you can, my biggest regret is losing touch with my daughter.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #34 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:22:02 »

Andy mate, the very fact that Lisa is keeping you away proves she is far from happy.

Chin up matey, life goes on and you still got a beautiful daughter.

Anyways, why you worrying about trivial family stuff when the club is about to go under  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: