Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 000 (Uh oh!)  (Read 7563 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:03:23 »

It's him again. That  poster on thisis. He's just posted this:

have a source very close to the football club, and you can take or leave what I'm to inform you of, but if you are in any doubt about the strength of my information, just have a look at my last few posts which have both proved to be correct, and these claims have come from the same source, I’m a Swindon Town supporter and just want to give the supporters a chance to fight back, if indeed it's not already too late.

Mr. Fitton gave SSW and the board of Swindon Town a deadline of 2 pm this afternoon to tie up loose ends and agree to the terms of his takeover proposal, or he would no longer continue with negotiations, and effectively walk away. SSW and the board have not responded to Mr. Fitton's deadline, and although I'm not aware as to their reasons for doing this, I have an understanding they wanted an unreasonable return on any future ground redevelopment.

I don't know what this means for the future of the football club, but here you have it.

Oh dear  Crying
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:04:37 »

oh son of a bitch! Sad

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:05:48 »

Is it that Bape character?  

I can't get on for some reason.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:08:01 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Is it that Bape character?  

I can't get on for some reason.

No it's not Dazz. He's made 3 posts. The last time he posted he said the BEST Deal had collapsed and it did. He's been right with both his posts so far so let's hope this one doesn't end up the same
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:09:28 »

If this is true then Saturday is going to get very VERY messy.

I'm not condoning it, but I think Bullshit Bobs pleas for peaceful protests are gonna fall on a lot of deaf ears.......................

It's All Good..............
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:11:07 »

I said all along that this takeover would collapse, i would believe this info based on the history of this guy's post's, looks like this board have totally killed this club, i hope the fan's really give it some on saturday now!!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:11:14 »

no surprises with what he-she says.
the future redevelopment money has been the golden egg all along.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:11:22 »

If as you all say this is substantiated then it is all out war for Saturday with the board I feel.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:11:22 »

Right, that's it!

The Baseball bat is coming out!

:angry:

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:13:04 »

Quote from: "Berniman"
Right, that's it!

The leather jacket will earn it's reputation.

I assume they have some sort of plan B in place ready. It's not good enough and it's going to end in tears.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:16:27 »

Plan B went out with window with Shaw Tip. This is at least Plan E. Is there an F? (actually, there's 3 in Fuck Off....)
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:16:51 »

The board's plan B will be to get seton wills to bail them out and possibly use Sturrock's compo money and hope for a big draw in the fa cup 3rd round and to flog some players off in january e.g Brezovan, Ifil etc.

I have had enough, we need to go to war with this bunch now, i can see it getting really nasty and out of hand now.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:17:33 »

Well we all know the Inland Revenue will come calling on Monday then  Sad
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:18:04 »

wow, i'll try and act surprised. I never believed in this take over from the start

rip stfc and rip dichael mimandis
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:18:43 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "Berniman"
Right, that's it!

The leather jacket will earn it's reputation.

I assume they have some sort of plan B in place ready. It's not good enough and it's going to end in tears.

Respect da family!

Suicide

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: