Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Footy Manager 08  (Read 71454 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 13:13:47 »

fmweegie.co.uk

you have to register for the forum though bud
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: Friday, August 1, 2008, 18:32:14 »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/magicroundabout/stfc08.jpg

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: Friday, August 1, 2008, 19:49:39 »

i took swindon up as champions, signed a few players to bulk up the squad a bit (including kevin phillips, which i'm slightly regretting), after 10 or so games i'm 5th. doing alot better than i was predicted, most games i'm due to lose according to the bookies, but i win them. woop.

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: Monday, August 4, 2008, 23:50:27 »

bugger, just had a £1.5mil bid with a 50% sell on clause accepted for Marlon, brazilian/german CB, excellent player, he's gone, i've replaced him with loovens from cardiff for £750k. only in november atm so got a while to go before marlon goes, i'm not keen on playing players who've already agreed to move away from the club. mostly out of principle i guess...

oh, 18 games in, i'm 3rd.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #769 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 02:37:50 »

How do I get my GK training starts up? I have 4 GK coaches each with a GK training level of 20, yet I still only have 4-5 stars in training.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 09:45:48 »

errrrrr, the GK coach only needs to have a rating of 18 or over to get 7 stars! unless you've got about 20 keepers...

pvsmark

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 10:10:11 »

How do I get my GK training starts up? I have 4 GK coaches each with a GK training level of 20, yet I still only have 4-5 stars in training.

Are they training in other areas aswell?
Scot Munroe

« Reply #772 on: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 21:20:22 »

I started playing this over the weekend again since a couple of weeks ago. I finished 2nd in La Liga with Atletico in my 4th season. Lost to Barca 2-1 at the Nou Camp in the penultimate game of the season. Pissed off cause i had two players sent off for protesting over a penalty. But really pleased because i finished above Real Madrid. Yay!!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 21:53:59 »

i lost to west ham in the playoff semis, having not lost to them in the league. gutted. BUT the board had agreed to imrove the stadium, i had a few players lined up to come in and improve my squad, everything was looking peachy. saved it, turned off the pc, went to bed. next morning, fire up the pc, try to load the game and it wont load it. says it cant. FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!

this is when i found out the autosave feature saves the initial save game file, and doesnt create its own autosave file, unlike older versions. over 2 days worth of game play, all fucked. i havent touched it since, i dont want to. fuck.

tans

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: Friday, August 15, 2008, 10:51:14 »

Swindon face pack in e-style format (Player name on photo)

Billy Paynter

[url width=140 height=180]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/tanswell2007/billypaynter.png[/url]

Brez

[url width=140 height=180]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/tanswell2007/peterbrezovan.png[/url]

Linkage - http://www.uploading.com/files/MM8XOG0M/Swindon_Town.rar.html
« Last Edit: Friday, August 15, 2008, 10:55:44 by tans » Logged
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 14:29:31 »

What formation/tactics does everyone use then? I normally go for the traditional 4-4-2, but just recently it's gone to pot  Angry  I can't help but concede goals! Particularly crappy through balls and what not.....I'm finding that the centre mids of the opposition have waaay to much space then before (Could be down to going up a league of course...), but anything i do i.e. close down/tightly mark, just does not work, and they end up feeding the ball through to the striker who scores practically each time.... Angry  Any ideas how to sort this?
And i totally agree with what STFC dave said about the whole 'Gettin promoted and being god awful' scenario....Grrr...

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 16:27:03 »

when i went up i ended up finishing 5th and lost to west ham in the play offs, its just a case of finding a good formation. (mine was off thedugout.net, downloadable tactics Tongue)

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 17:35:55 »

I generally use a 4231 with 2 defensive midfielders and 3 attacking midfielders.  You need your dms to be able to play at cb if possible (seems to help, don't know why).  Your striker needs to be big and good at holding the ball up to bring others in to play.  Set your two dms to run backwards (just the one downward arrow) and your two wider attacking midfielders to run out to the wings.

I got Lecce promoted when we were predicted 9th, and have had good success at international level with Ukraine.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
tans

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: Friday, October 10, 2008, 13:28:43 »

no cd crack for version 8.02 please?

cant find it anywhere please help
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 10:08:50 »

arrgghhh had to reinstall FM08 and now i can download the 8.02 patch! and now I cant play my saved game where the mighty town are top grrrr

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: