Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today's Cancelled Press Conference  (Read 948 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 08:38:57 »

A lot of people have been concerned about the cancelled press conference for TODAY.

I have been told by my mate that is a journalist that the club never had a press conference scheduled for Today despite it normally being on the Thursday.

He received a confirmation earlier in the week that the weekly press call would be on Friday this week instead of Thursday due to the game being on the Sunday instead of Saturday, so I wouldn’t read too much into the press conference being called off.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 09:59:07 »

Whoop! Then why was Sturrock last to find out?

Club fucked up if you ask me, but I wouldn't read much more than that into it.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 10:45:13 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
A lot of people have been concerned about the cancelled press conference for TODAY.

I have been told by my mate that is a journalist that the club never had a press conference scheduled for Today despite it normally being on the Thursday.

He received a confirmation earlier in the week that the weekly press call would be on Friday this week instead of Thursday due to the game being on the Sunday instead of Saturday, so I wouldn’t read too much into the press conference being called off.

The only reason people made a thing about Thursday was because Sturrock told everyone there would be one live on radio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: